Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Bill

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2462 views)

Shortcut

FM-3 renewal costs, using a handler?

Can't Post |
What have you paid to renew your FM-3, using a handler like Mago?<p>Mom needs hers renewed next month, but she is an invalid now and I'll have to do the renewal for her
(can I send the paperwork down to Mago with her passport instead of travelling down, as I'm in the states right now?)<p>Thanks for nay input!

Jean

Post #2 of 5 (2458 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I would suggest you email Mago<p>mago@theoffice.com<p>With it overdue there will be a penalty and I don't know if it can be done without her here.<p>Best to email.

Bill

Post #3 of 5 (2455 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Just to followup, mom is Lakeside, but I am in the states, mom cannot do the paperwork but with a handler what is needed besides the passport, FM-3 to renew her FM-3? <p>Can we use a thumbprint in lieu of signature for her?

Don Kalfas

Post #4 of 5 (2456 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
In June, I paid $160 total, which included $60 for Mago. When does/did her FM3 expire? If she is in the Chapala/Ajijic area, email me her phone number and I will make arrangements to pick her up and take her to Mago's office if she is able to travel. I leave on the 12th of October for a short vacation in the US so time is of the essence.

Georgia

Post #5 of 5 (2454 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
We used Mago to do our renewal. I recall that we needed proof of income again. Also, copies of the FM-3 and passport. You ought to call Mago and get the details and explain your mother's situation. Mago can handle the details, even if you have to FedEx stuff to her. She was quite flexible with our needs.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4