Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Don

Apr 28, 2004, 3:30 PM

Post #26 of 29 (916 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Miguelito] Talk Mexico has an interesting thread

| Private Reply
Mike: Maybe I am reading these posts incorrectly, but to me, it seems that pdxdaniel is suggesting that if a gay forum is not approved, it is because of predujice and you suggest a possible move of some forum members, to another forum, acting in protest. This is sort of like stamping one's feet and demanding their way. I just felt that an open forum stating the pro and cons of such a forum would be productive in leading to a possible decision by David. I guess I was wrong. If I am in error, please accepy my apology.

(This post was edited by Don on Apr 28, 2004, 3:40 PM)

mepsi

Apr 28, 2004, 4:24 PM

Post #27 of 29 (907 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Miguelito] Talk Mexico has an interesting thread

|
I really could care less whether or not there is a separate gay forum. I would, however, like to ask one question and make one observation. First, if there is a gay forum does that mean those of us of the OTG (Other Than Gay) persuasion need to start lobbying for a hetero board of our own? Second, if you look at the last several days postings on this board it appears you almost have a gay board by default.

Good luck with your crusade; I'll be interested to see how it turns out.

Monte

Carol Schmidt

Apr 28, 2004, 4:29 PM

Post #28 of 29 (905 views)

Shortcut

I've suggested to David he add 4 new forums, incl GLBT--CS

| Private Reply

pat

Apr 28, 2004, 5:14 PM

Post #29 of 29 (902 views)

Shortcut

Re: [pdxdaniel] Gay life in SMA

| Private Reply
"Let's get to the crux of the matter ... the idea of a -- heavens! -- G-A-Y forum is simply anathema to your own moralistic beliefs.

PDX, you have no idea what my moral beliefs are, or what the moral beliefs of anyone on this forum are, for that matter. You have made only seven posts since becoming a member of Mexico-Connect, six of which have been on this thread alone. Yet, with only seven posts to your credit, you are ready to change the format of the forums to suit your specific wants..... welllllll, you are entitled to your opinion, I suppose...... but, then you have the gall to belittle those who are merely presenting a differing opinion. Gimme a break.

Pat

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4