Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

tarakk4516

Jan 21, 2004, 11:03 AM

Post #1 of 3 (6289 views)

Shortcut

Learning

Can't Post | Private Reply
My husband and i are looking for good resouces to learm about the different areas of mexico, climate and population. any suggestions? we are going to vacation there for a few months with a possibility of relocating.

Carol Schmidt

Jan 21, 2004, 12:23 PM

Post #2 of 3 (6278 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tarakk4516] Learning

Mexconnect is a great source for exactly that kind of info! Read the forums, read the columns, read the articles, search on the site for more info on any particular area that catches your interest, and note all the info on how to make the move. Don Adams' book--read his columns for a preview--is fun way to learn more, too. When you come to a specific question that you can't find the answer to, then ask here in the forums.

A general question like you pose is too broad for a good answer--each of us could write a book in response to everyone who asks, "tell me all about how to move to Mexico and how to find the best place." Everybody's situation and interests is different anyway. The info is already written down here, just look around on the website and enjoy!

Carol Schmidt

mjr234

Jan 25, 2004, 12:42 PM

Post #3 of 3 (6203 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tarakk4516] Learning

Mark Twain: I believe said lies, damn lies and statistics. However, if you are in to comparative data, the following is a very reliable link: www.xist.org The information may be at too high a level, but is interesting to use to compare. Otherwise, it will no doubt be indicated to you that you should try a number of areas - my wife and I love Morelia - but, no beach, no large number of expats, no really direct flight, a great soccer team, best pezole [sp?] in Mexico, safe and friendly, a funky zoo, .... I have a hard time selling it, but then I do not really wish to. Good luck with the journey. Michael in Ottawa

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4