Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

billyking50

Dec 18, 2003, 5:57 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1378 views)

Shortcut

Cuidad Guzman

Can't Post |
Anybody spend any time in C. Guzman or the area, like Sayula or even Tapalpa? Cheap hotels, places to see or avoid.....small towns.
Would appreciate any input for the areas either side of the autopista between Colima to Guad or on the other side of the Lake.
thanks
Billy King billyking50@yahoo.com

Don

Dec 18, 2003, 8:46 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1361 views)

Shortcut

Re: [billyking50] Cuidad Guzman

Can't Post | Private Reply
I live in Sayula and you can view some pictures of the town on my website. There are many nice towns down this way. Amacueca, where they grow coffee and pecans. Ciudad Guzman, a town of about 100,000. Guzman has a small lake and is the town where we do a lot of shopping. Hotel Zapotlan in Ciudad Guzman is, I believe, a reasonably priced hotel and is located across from the plaza. The resort town of Tapalpa is also very nice. It is hard to advise a person what to see and what not to see as tastes differ. Just start going on drives. You will find many towns you like and some you don't, but you will enjoy the adventures of seeing new places. We explore all the time. Just got back from a trip to Tequilla, Sayulita, Puerto Vallarta, La Manzanillo, Melague, Autlan, Tonaya and San Gabriel.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4