Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

lmaxine

Dec 18, 2003, 8:03 AM

Post #1 of 5 (4449 views)

Shortcut

spa

Can't Post | Private Reply
Does anyone know about spas in western mexico ? I know about Rio Caliente but would like to know about other spas also. Thank you.
"He upon whose heart the dust of Mexico has lain will find no peace in any other land." Malcolm Lowry

Uncle Donnie

Dec 22, 2003, 3:12 PM

Post #2 of 5 (4400 views)

Shortcut

Re: [lmaxine] spa

Can't Post |
Do you know about the new one at El Chante? E-mail me offline and I'll give you more info if you need it. Residential or out-services, new equipment of the best quality, MD and trained therapists on staff, health food restaurant, and juice bar on premises, steam rooms, massages, colonics, jacuzzi, meditation rooms, and extremely nice accommodations. Imported natural medications and treatments are available there also.

Shameless self-promotion:
http://www.headformexico.com

Howard Botz

Dec 23, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4370 views)

Shortcut

There is also one in Riviera Alta (above upper La Floresta) where I live.

Howard

lmaxine

Dec 25, 2003, 8:35 AM

Post #4 of 5 (4284 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Uncle Donnie] spa

A friend of mine who lives in El Chante told me that the spa you mentioned is closed now. It lasted about 2 months.
"He upon whose heart the dust of Mexico has lain will find no peace in any other land." Malcolm Lowry

amydargis

Apr 29, 2017, 7:59 AM

Post #5 of 5 (4057 views)

Shortcut

"The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun" is a best option in eastern mexico. Set between Laguna Nichupté and the Caribbean Sea, this grand resort with an annex is 4.4 km from Museo Maya de Cancún and 11 km from Aeropuerto Internacional de Cancún.

(This post was edited by RickS on Apr 29, 2017, 9:01 AM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4