Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

ellienord

Dec 16, 2003, 9:29 AM

Post #1 of 7 (14389 views)

Shortcut

Hi I am new

Can't Post | Private Reply
I just wanted to thank all the people that post here as I spent reading a bout a month before I went to Mexico. It sure helped me. My Husband and I flew into Guadalajara and drove over to Chalapa Inn then over to P.V. and then back to pick up our Daughter then back to P.V. and we got on the other road instead of the toll road but lived to make it back to the Inn. All of you realy helped us so very much. We loved it there and Plan to rent for about four Months in 1 of 2005 . Just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all the postings

Rolly

Dec 16, 2003, 11:27 AM

Post #2 of 7 (14378 views)

Shortcut

Re: [ellienord] Hi I am new

Welcome to Mexico. I hope your happy times stay happy.

Feliz Navidad

Rolly Pirate

ellienord

Dec 16, 2003, 9:36 PM

Post #3 of 7 (14364 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Hi I am new

now you have me thinking that maybe that you think that they may not. I have so many questions though

El Gringo Nuevo

Dec 16, 2003, 11:10 PM

Post #4 of 7 (14359 views)

Shortcut

Re: [ellienord] Hi I am new

By chance is your U.S. home in Portland?

ellienord

Dec 17, 2003, 6:30 AM

Post #5 of 7 (14352 views)

Shortcut

Re: [El Gringo Nuevo] Hi I am new

No,I live in Cottage Grove, Mn. and if you see the weather forcast you will know why we loved it in Mexico.

Marv

Jan 7, 2004, 9:03 AM

Post #6 of 7 (14289 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Hi I am new

Hi we have not moved yet, but hope to be there soon.

How's the weather? Where are you in Mexico? We want to go to the Lake Chapala area.

Happy new year!

ellienord

Jan 25, 2004, 9:55 PM

Post #7 of 7 (14238 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Marv] Hi I am new

We really enjoyed our stay there and really thinking about moving there but we are going to travel for about year or so before we make up our minds where we will land. In Dec. of 2005 we plan on being in Brownsville, Tx. and then going to Monterrey, Mx. and then drive to Mazatlan then down to P.V. and then back to Lake Chapala and the area around the Lake. We just loved it there and loved all the people that we met while we were there. The weather is wonderful and the people are just great and the food is to die for. Maybe we will see you in Lake Chapala in 2005. Where do you live now and when are you moving? Good Luck

Ellienord

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4