Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Jim White

Jul 12, 2001, 8:42 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3796 views)

Shortcut

Buena Vista, Michoacan Location

Can't Post |
I have been incredibly unsuccessful at locating Buena Vista on any of several maps of Mexico. I would appreciate directions relative to a road/highway number and nearby towns that may be on a map. Thanks in advance.

jennifer rose

Jul 12, 2001, 9:13 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3789 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Buenavista Tomatlan? That's what you're looking for? The cabecera (that's akin to the county seat)of the municipio Buenavista, it's just northwest down the road a piece from Apatzingan.<p>Check out http://www.imt.mx/Espanol/DatosViales/95/cmich95.

Jim

Jul 14, 2001, 1:29 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3789 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: Buenavista Tomatlan? That's what you're looking for? The cabecera (that's akin to the county seat)of the municipio Buenavista, it's just northwest down the road a piece from Apatzingan.<p>Thanks for the direction. I think I found it (the only one Buenavista listed in Michoacan)in a copy of the Guia Roji last night. Of course, you provided a whole lot more infor than the map book!<p>: Check out http://www.imt.mx/Espanol/DatosViales/95/cmich95.<p>Tried to find this on several search engines and it always came up "Not Found"! Is there possibly a typo in the address?

jennifer rose

Jul 14, 2001, 2:04 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3788 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
The link was good when I pasted it up, but right now it's 404ing. Try again later.<p>

saul

Apr 10, 2002, 3:01 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3790 views)

Shortcut

If you go to Buenavista, Michoacan don't forget to visit El Encanto Recreation Center(balneario)

Can't Post |
Visit that place its nice and warm just the best...I just live in small ranch close to the road that takes you to Buenavista It's called Tengeran...

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4