Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > North Pacific Region

Marlene / Moderator

Nov 19, 2003, 1:00 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1638 views)

Shortcut

WELCOME to MAZATLAN area message board!

Can't Post | Private Reply
I would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone in Mexconnect, from sunny Mazatlan, Sinaloa. This message announces the launch of the latest regional area message board, as Mexconnect continues to expand and grow while providing top notch information and resources from within this warm country of Mexico.

My name is Marlene Santana and I am very excited to be part of the professional team here at Mexconnect in capacity of moderator for the Mazatlan forum. After traveling throughout the world for many years in the travel industry, I decided to make Mexico my new home country. Three years ago I moved to Mazatlan permanently, after much pondering and research on various other areas. Incidentally, I found Mexconnect data base, forums and various great resources instrumental in my final decision making process.

With that in mind, I ask that all of you pose questions, offer answers and generally share the great information and personal experiences you have, in order to help build the Mazatlan message board to the best it can be in helping others. The great thing about area message boards is that after living in Mexico for some time we come to discover just how different the experiences, and ways of doing things can be from region to region. It is fun to compare and share these differences, so that we all can learn something new as we continue on this never ending adventure we call life in Mexico.

Thanks!

Marlene

soupy

Nov 19, 2003, 4:27 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1619 views)

Shortcut

Post deleted by Marlene |

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4