Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Lee

Dec 16, 2001, 10:41 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2341 views)

Shortcut

Restaurants in/near Sahuayo

Can't Post |
We are planning an excursion to the market in Sahuayo. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good restaurant in the area to stop for lunch? Thanks.

Manuel

Jan 3, 2002, 6:48 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2336 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Personally, I've never tried the restaurants on the main highway (MEX-15 or Blvd. Lazaro Cardenas) in Sahuayo, instead I've stopped in Jiquilpan at Restaurant Bugambilia's (on the short-cut that bypasses downtown going to Morelia), inquire at the Pemex gas station at the round-about coming from Sahuayo.

carlos

Feb 12, 2002, 10:00 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2335 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: We are planning an excursion to the market in Sahuayo. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good restaurant in the area to stop for lunch? Thanks<p><p>LA PALAPA<p>

josue patlan

Feb 24, 2002, 3:15 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2335 views)

Shortcut

Restaurants in Sahuayo!!!!!!!

Can't Post |
     Well were should I start. Theres always the famous "taco stands." But if your looking for the
lean cuisine, Id have to say "La Bella Epoca" one the best in town, located in the heart of the city,"La Plaza." Another favorite of the city would have to be "La Palapa." Located on what u would call main street in the states, "El Bulevar." Many more to mention, but out of time.
NO OTHER LIKE IT "SAHUAYO"

gonzalo andrade

Jun 17, 2002, 10:53 PM

Post #5 of 7 (2337 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: Personally, I've never tried the restaurants on the main highway (MEX-15 or Blvd. Lazaro Cardenas) in Sahuayo, instead I've stopped in Jiquilpan at Restaurant Bugambilia's (on the short-cut that bypasses downtown going to Morelia), inquire at the Pemex gas station at the round-about coming from Sahuayo.<p>yo tambien soy de sahuayo alla de por cristo rey
saludos desde california

gonzalo andrade

Jun 17, 2002, 11:00 PM

Post #6 of 7 (2334 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: : yo tambien soy de sahuayo alla de por cristo rey
: saludos desde california si alguien llega a leer
esta nota por favor saludenme a todos por alla
y visiten sahuayo y mas en diciembre a las fiestas
de la virgen de guadalupe que es por esas fechas