Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

alex drives

Aug 1, 2002, 10:16 AM

Post #1 of 2 (3040 views)

Shortcut

drive through michoacan- pretty roads?

Can't Post |
hi<p>My girlfriend and I are planning a road trip from el DF (where we live) through Pazcuala and down to the coast at Playa Azul, and then on. <p>Is the drive down picturesque? Are there any other places or roads you would recommend to pass through by car?<p>How about on the coast? We'd like a relatively undeveloped, uncrowded place. Now, I realize that the internet is usually not the place to find that, but does anyone have tips?<p>Thanks

Nayeli

Aug 1, 2002, 12:47 PM

Post #2 of 2 (3039 views)

Shortcut

drive through michoacan- pretty roads?

Can't Post |
: hi<p>It all depends on the time you want to take, the highway from DF to Morelia is in great conditions, and near Morelia you can really enjoy the view of Cuitzeo Lake. The road from Morelia to Patzcuaro is very good too. and from there to the beaches (Lazaro Cardenas) there is only one part that has too many curves. right now all the views are fenomenal and I'm sure you'll love.
Now if you want to travel and get to know villages, from atlacomulco instead of taking the highway to Maravatio, you can visit Tlalpujahua (go to el oro) and then to Los azufres, where you can teke a swim and eat fresh trouch., this is a road in very good conditions bout it will take you longer in your trip. if you want some detalled information take a look at de pata de perro site.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4