Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

johanson

Aug 26, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #1 of 3 (3674 views)

Shortcut

WHO ARE YOU?

Can't Post | Private Reply
I sure wish those of you who have not already done so would click on the Edit Profile link above, and put down more information about yourselves. It would really be nice to know where you are located. And it would even be nicer if you posted a picture of yourself so that when we read your posts we could see you.

I'm up North for the summer. But I had my picture on line for about 45 days before I came North. ( I live in Ajijic.) Several of my friends who post under pseudonyms came up and told me what name they were posting under and two people I did not know other than someone who was posting to the forum introduced themselves to me.

I hope that when I come back to Ajijic, that because I have my picture posted, some of you, with whom I have been communicating, will come up and say hello. And if I knew what you looked like, I could do the same.

It would be fun to meet you. And thank you Beverely from Vancouver, for asking the question about whether we knew each other for motivating me to make this post.

Nutibuddy

Aug 27, 2003, 6:03 AM

Post #2 of 3 (3657 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] WHO ARE YOU?

Good Idea!!

Kathleen :) :) :)

jodielyn

Aug 27, 2003, 6:12 AM

Post #3 of 3 (3652 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] WHO ARE YOU?

Very good idea. Although i don't have a current pic uploaded on my 'puter so i will have to punt with a little comedy. jajaja!

What should be the properties of a pic that is used for this forum?

Jodie

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4