Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

adalexa

Sep 18, 2002, 11:01 AM

Post #1 of 4 (5808 views)

Shortcut

Romantic hotel options in Patzcuaro?

Can't Post |
I'll be passing through Patzcuaro at Christmas and only able to spend two nights, but the most romantic looking option, Mansion Iturbe, requires a minimum three night stay at that time. Any suggestions on the lovliest downtown alternative? Hotel Los Escudos? Hotel Mision San Manuel? Casa de Huespedes?<p>Thanks to all who participate so well in this forum. You've already answered many questions for me about my upcoming Michoacan adventure without me even having to ask them.

jennifer rose

Sep 18, 2002, 11:15 AM

Post #2 of 4 (5801 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Consider Casa Brunson, a lovely 3-room B&B, on Dr. Coss right next to Once Patios, owned by Phyllis & Jon Skaglund. phyllis@mail.ml.com.mx<p>Or the Hotel Basilica up on the hill across from the Basilica.

gary

Sep 19, 2002, 6:30 AM

Post #3 of 4 (5800 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Pay for the 3 days and stay at the Mansion anyway. With an outstanding daily breakfast and many personal touches included in the price, it's worth it.

adalexa

Sep 22, 2002, 10:36 AM

Post #4 of 4 (5803 views)

Shortcut

Hotel details

Can't Post |
For the curious: the Mansion Iturbe quoted me the following for their rates in December.<p>" We have two types of rooms:<p>The three nights package is:
*Plus Section: $3,800. pesos.
*Iturbe Section: $4,500. pesos.<p>This rate includes:
-Taxes.
-Complete breakfast per person.
-Dinner a la Carte.
-Coffee or tea during the night.
-Bicycles and table games available.<p> The rooms at the Iturbe Section are those that were the original rooms of the
Mansion which make them even more comfortable. All of them have private balcony or
private terrace. Except one looking to the solarium. Those at the Plus Section are also
comfortable but some are smaller or interior.<p> Those are dates with a lot of demand that's why we request the full payment in
advance in order to make the reservation. If your are interested in making the
reservation, please let us know as we have a lot of demand for December." <p>And details about Casa Brunson can be found at:<p>http://karenbrownusa.com/mex/detail.lasso?RecID=2114<p>
: I'll be passing through Patzcuaro at Christmas and only able to spend two nights, but the most romantic looking option, Mansion Iturbe, requires a minimum three night stay at that time. Any suggestions on the lovliest downtown alternative? Hotel Los Escudos? Hotel Mision San Manuel? Casa de Huespedes?<p>: Thanks to all who participate so well in this forum. You've already answered many questions for me about my upcoming Michoacan adventure without me even having to ask them.<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4