Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home, Garden & Construction in Mexico

Rolly

Jul 9, 2003, 5:24 PM

Post #1 of 3 (3777 views)

Shortcut

A change of plans

Can't Post | Private Reply
Instead of waiting until September to start the house remodeling project, we started it this week. We've been bashing down walls and hauling away rubble. This is only Wednesday and already I'm worn out. I'll have a full picture report on Saturday.

Everyone has moved into the new building. The lady who runs the little neighborhood junk food store is delighted to have four new families and 6 kids living across the street.

There are still a lot of little things to be done to get the project really finished, but it's occupied by a bunch of happy folks.

I've been 'accidentally' coming around at lunch time to see who the best cooks are. Thus far mama Valdepeñas is the winner with daughter Martha a close second. But I think I'll run the contest a while longer. Smile

See you here Saturday afternoon.

Rolly Pirate

pat

Jul 9, 2003, 7:18 PM

Post #2 of 3 (3766 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] A change of plans

Thus far mama Valdepeñas is the winner with daughter Martha a close second. But I think I'll run the contest a while longer. Smile

By all means! You wouldn't want to short-change anyone, now would you?

Pat

johanson

Jul 10, 2003, 9:51 AM

Post #3 of 3 (3751 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] A change of plans

Rolly. Something tells me when you finish this project, or remodel, you wont be able to stop. I think you have construction in your blood. It's an addiction. Go for it.

Pete.

PS I am in Antigua, Guatemala right now. I just looked out the window and am watching a volcano belching smoke and ash. Not living too far away from Mt. St. Hellens, I was a little worried. The locals laughed and assured me that the belching is normal

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4