Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

sharon

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 4 (4683 views)

Shortcut

Banking Issues

Can't Post |
I am a retired Canadian living in Yucatan, Mexico and need to do some serious thinking and changing re my banking. Currently i have a Canadian account that I draw on with my ATM card. This summer I plan to close my account and open a new one with an American bank that provides excellent customer service and has a link with a Mexican financial institution. However I am at a loss as to how to do this. I do not want to have to physically present myself in the US and want a level of confidence that I am dealing with a good institution. I need to know the hidden costs and level of online customer service. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have looked at California Commerce Bank but cannot reach them online. Not a good start to my search. Thanx

Rolly

Post #2 of 4 (4672 views)

Shortcut

California Commerce Bank

Can't Post |
I use California Commerce/Banamex and am very pleased with their service.<p>You can do business with them entirely by mail and phone for your account setup and by internet or phone thereafter to move funds from CCB to Banamex with no transfer fees.<p>Try the link below to reach CCB

Jaime

Post #3 of 4 (4667 views)

Shortcut

Banamex was acquired by Citybank-nfmsg

Can't Post |
: I use California Commerce/Banamex and am very pleased with their service.<p>: You can do business with them entirely by mail and phone for your account setup and by internet or phone thereafter to move funds from CCB to Banamex with no transfer fees.<p>: Try the link below to reach CCB<p>

Hank Duckman

Post #4 of 4 (4668 views)

Shortcut

Banamex was acquired by Citybank

Can't Post |
: : I use California Commerce/Banamex and am very pleased with their service.<p>: : You can do business with them entirely by mail and phone for your account setup and by internet or phone thereafter to move funds from CCB to Banamex with no transfer fees.<p>I agree with Rolly...Cal. Com. Bank has excellent service and the free transfers to Banamex are still offered. All can be done by phone and fax.<p>Saludos;<p>Hank<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4