Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Blackjack Davie

Mar 10, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #1 of 3 (7476 views)

Shortcut

a new/old contributor

Can't Post | Private Reply
Muy Buenas Noches to all readers/contributors. I have used mexconnect.com for at least the last two years but got lost in the changes to the extent that I found myself discouraged and looking for other venues to access info about Mexico. I enjoy the easy format and discussion on mexonline.com, which I will definitely continue, but I also miss the excellent give and take on this site. I am a regular visitor to Guanajuato and desire to expand my experience and understanding of this diverse and intriguing country called Mexico. I am ready to enter the foray but I am not sure how to proceed. Your help and advice is solicited and appreciated. David

tonyburton

Mar 10, 2003, 7:03 PM

Post #2 of 3 (7418 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Blackjack Davie] a new/old contributor

ˇBienvenido! Welcome! One of the changes that will interest you is the new Guanajuato Forum, complete with its very knowledgeable moderator, Don Agustín.

Also, if you haven't looked around the site in the past few months, then explore the previous issues (accessed easily via the home page) and use the search functions. There are two: one for all the articles on the site (that's the "Search" button on the top tool bar), and another ("Search Posts") for looking for Forum postings. Both are (fortunately) very efficient. The site is now so massive that many questions can be answered by using one or other of these search functions, but if you don't find what you want to know, then please post a query on any of the Forums. In the unlikely event that your query is not answered, at least we discover what additional information the site needs in order to remain the Best on the Web!

Enjoy!

johanson

Mar 10, 2003, 7:03 PM

Post #3 of 3 (7421 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Blackjack Davie] a new/old contributor

Welcome. I was new once too. And that wasn't so long ago. Dave is reorganizing mexconnect. Everyday new people seem to be joining. Try entering into other forums just like I did. Upon occasion when I posted something that was not in the correct forum the Moderator would move my comments to another forum, but no big deal.

Use common sense and if you make a mistake like I did and probably still do, no big deal. We were all new at one time so we understand.

Come join us. We welcome you.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4