Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Gone away

Feb 28, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1340 views)

Shortcut

Adios

Can't Post |
Just having spent some time at the coast and experiencing Sand, Surf and most of all water, water and more water I have made up my mind to chose the coast for the winter instead of Lakeside. There you can rent a 2 bedroom bungalow within 2 minutes walk from a real beach, including utilities from about US$400.00 a month or sometimes even less. In fact I will be spending more time at the coast before going home yet.
You can walk for miles on real beachsand and lay on the Beach or enjoy a Corona or two in a real Beachside bar, Happy hours everywhere. The sound of waves crashing is superb and some tremendous sunsets can be seen. Nightlife does not stop at 10pm either. People are very friendly there and are easily approachable.
I will miss all of the friends I made during my visits to Lakeside especially the Mexican Ladies I've dated.
What I won't miss are the phony Lakeside Realtors advertising a "Lakefront" house or one with Lakeviev ( Binoculars required not mentioned). Neither will I miss someone who after spending 10 days at Lakeside has become an expert on all things Lakeside.
When it's time to go home I will be saying Adios to Lakeside and to Mexconnect as of now.

zapata Bob

Mar 2, 2003, 10:24 PM

Post #2 of 2 (949 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gone away] Adios

Can't Post | Private Reply
Adios!!!!!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4