Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Carol Schmidt

Feb 28, 2003, 4:30 PM

Post #1 of 1 (3802 views)

Shortcut

I'm going to subscribe--withdrawal pangs already

Can't Post | Private Reply
MexConnect is too much a part of my life, I can't say good-bye now. Besides, I learned far more than $30 worth of valuable info the past year as I first contemplated visiting SMA, then actually arrived and decided three days later to move permanently, and finally went through all that menaje de casa and FM3 stuff. Rolly in particular deserves thanks for his website link.

Recipes for chilaquiles and salsas, translations into and from Spanish, the meaning behind the holidays that are being celebrated around me, book recommendations, virtual tours of other areas I hope to visit...all have been invaluable. I am looking forward to enjoying the new San Miguel forum, too.

I understand that the credit card payment system will be in place Monday so I'll formally sign up then. Sorry some of you are leaving--no hard feelings if you experience withdrawal pangs too and decide to come back! Pedro, I even forgive you for not choosing my birthday suit for your best suit contest.

David, thank you for a wonderful site and I hope the transition goes well. Hope to see lots of you, regulars and newbies, around in the future,

Carol Schmidt

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4