Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Jan vdH

Feb 25, 2003, 12:36 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1008 views)

Shortcut

Paricutin volcano

Can't Post |
Hello,

I am a Dutch astrologer interested in astro-geology, the astrology of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. I have a special interest in Paricutin volcano (Michoacan). I am researching the history of Paricutin's 'birth' and its influence on the local community from an astrological point of view. For this purpose I am trying to establish the dates of the formal establishment of the towns of San Salvador Paricutin and San Juan. It would also be very interesting to know the place, date and hour of birth of Dionisio Pulido. Can you provide me with an (email) address or URL of the municipality that may be able to provide this information? Thanks for your trouble.

Best wishes, Jan

jennifer rose

Feb 25, 2003, 6:05 PM

Post #2 of 3 (927 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Jan vdH] Paricutin volcano

Can't Post |

In Reply To

I am a Dutch astrologer interested in astro-geology, the astrology of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. I have a special interest in Paricutin volcano (Michoacan). I am researching the history of Paricutin's 'birth' and its influence on the local community from an astrological point of view. For this purpose I am trying to establish the dates of the formal establishment of the towns of San Salvador Paricutin and San Juan. It would also be very interesting to know the place, date and hour of birth of Dionisio Pulido. Can you provide me with an (email) address or URL of the municipality that may be able to provide this information?

Many municipios in Michoacan still do not have their own home pages. An excellent almanac of basic data about Michoacan's municipios can be found at http://www.michoacan.gob.mx/municipios/ For San Juan Nuevo Parangaricutiro, see http://www.michoacan.gob.mx/...oparangaricutiro.htm

But I'm afraid that there isn't precise date for the founding of San Juan.

Jan vdH

Feb 26, 2003, 1:12 AM

Post #3 of 3 (922 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jennifer rose] Paricutin volcano

Can't Post |
Thanks for helping me to these URL’s. However I cannot find any (email-)addresses on these websites. Can you provide me with an (email-)address of the municipio of Nuevo San Juan Parangaricutiro?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4