Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

Michelle Bahney

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2744 views)

Shortcut

Teaching English in Cuernavaca

Can't Post |
Hi! I am wondering if anyone out there knows anything about obtaining a English teaching job in Cuernavaca, Morelos? I am planning on moving there on September 12th, 2002. Thanks!

charles

Post #2 of 4 (2739 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: Hi! I am wondering if anyone out there knows anything about obtaining a English teaching job in Cuernavaca, Morelos? I am planning on moving there on September 12th, 2002. Thanks! <p>I lived there in the spring and summer and looked for english teaching jobs. they are plentiful, but unfortunately, low paying. i was offered between 50 and 65 pesos an hour. its a lot lower than the wages in mexico city. but, i heard that the nissan plant offers a saturday course at tec de monterrey for their employess that pays 150 pesos an hour (40 students!). you could start by talking to the human resources person at Nissan. Its in a big industrial park on the eastern edge of the city. Everbody knows where it is.<p><p>

Ken

Post #3 of 4 (2737 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Michelle,<p>If you go to Mexconnect's home page and look on the sidebar you'll see a link to articles by Don Adams. He has 3 out of 4 articles posted now about the very subject you are asking about.<p>I've studied all 3 and he has lots of great information packed into the short documents and I understand he is bringing an expanded book out on the subject.<p>Also, search the threads on this forun; there are some good recent posts on the subject.<p>Best,
Ken in Wisconsin<p><p>
: Hi! I am wondering if anyone out there knows anything about obtaining a English teaching job in Cuernavaca, Morelos? I am planning on moving there on September 12th, 2002. Thanks! <p>

Bill

Post #4 of 4 (2741 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Dave's ESL Cafe.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4