Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Ed

Jan 5, 2003, 9:57 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1835 views)

Shortcut

Americans & Canadians In Ajijic

Can't Post |
Do the two get along together in Ajijic,the same for other nationals there.We hope their is somewhat of a harmony there.I'm sure It's your actions and respect of others that will make your life there a better place for all.

lucy

Jan 5, 2003, 12:44 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1597 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Ed] Americans & Canadians In Ajijic

Can't Post |
Actually Mexicans , Canadians, and people from the US are all Americans. Last week we had a major Rumble on the back streets of Ajijic (IN THE WAREHOUSE DISTRICT)... The Canadians won because there are more of them. They also brought their hockey sticks which are better for fighting than baseball bats.. The Canadians also wore protective hockey gear. The people from the US had none. totally unprepared.. The Mexicans just watch and laugh.. They allways cheer for the underdog..

JUST KIDDING ;-}

Gary sculptari

Jan 5, 2003, 2:18 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1546 views)

Shortcut

Re: Canadian Sunset

Can't Post |
Don't worry Ed Canadians are loved the world over, just like puppies and sunsets. If you don't believe me - look how many people have recorded the classic song "canadian sunset" - canadians and sunsets all in one place, you can't go wrong!

http://www.smickandsmodoo.com/aaa/lyrics/canadian.htm

(This post was edited by Gary sculptari on Jan 5, 2003, 2:22 PM)

pedro naco

Jan 6, 2003, 3:58 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1451 views)

Shortcut

Re: [lucy] Americans & Canadians In Ajijic-hockey sticks

Can't Post |
it was actually i, pedro, who came down and armed my fellow canadians with those hockey sticks-now i have left and returned to the land of the canuckle heads to get more-beware we have an endless supply!

Ed

Jan 6, 2003, 5:00 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1416 views)

Shortcut

Re: [pedro] Americans & Canadians In Ajijic-hockey sticks

Can't Post |
Pedro you're a trip,ha.How was your visit to Ajijic.When do you plan to move there?We move this Feb.can't wait to get there.I'll be on the lookout for all those hockey sticks.

pedro naco

Jan 6, 2003, 5:26 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1402 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Ed] Americans & Canadians In Ajijic-hockey sticks

Can't Post |
actually ajijic is not in our plans-but i will continue to supply the weapons-i do not wish to live in a war zone-just observe from the relative comfort of chapala ,jocotapec or somewhere else on the fringes in approximatly 3 yrs. time.

oh by the way we had to wear our parkas on the balcony of the chapala inn the whole 2 wks. we were there and since there was no heat source in our room,i busted up some furniture every night for a bonfire so we could sleep in comfort-ain't we canuckleheads resourcefull?

i know now why the tile floors -it's so you can have your fire right beside the bed.

Bucky

Jan 7, 2003, 6:29 AM

Post #7 of 9 (1371 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I figured that the liquid warmth would maintain your comfort level. Where'd you decide to try and move? Careful, you don't want to stir up any antipathy from those towns you reject. We're real sensitive.

juan david

Jan 7, 2003, 9:04 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1335 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post | Private Reply
Pedro.....I'm really impressed! While we just muddle along, governments, megebusinesses and you actually have three year plans. Wow!

Am driving down next week....how much is the duty on hocky sticks?
" let sleeping dogs lie"

pedro naco

Jan 7, 2003, 10:53 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1326 views)

Shortcut

Re: [ian] Americans & Canadians In Ajijic-hockey sticks

Can't Post |
no duty-but you most fill out numerous forms and get approval from the mexican army.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4