Mexico Connect
Forums  > Business/Commercial > Mexico Only Business/Trade

datovoz

Jan 3, 2003, 1:55 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2157 views)

Shortcut

1250 Min of USA calling and DEMO hardware, WORKS ANYWHERE

Can't Post |
I have TWO DEMO units that I can sell cheaply. These units connect to high speed internet and allow the connection of a standard , cordless, or some multi-line phone systems.

They are BOTH dependent on High speed internet, however I have read of the PCI version working with a dial up connection as well.

I am offering BOTH of the systems I have at a DISCOUNTED demo Price with 1250 Minutes of USA calling for $4000MN first unit below, and $5000MN for the second unit below. If you are presently paying 3.5 pesos or more per min for calls to USA, this device will be PAID for after the INCLUDED minutes! After which time you can purchaser more time in increments of $25.00USD. WITH MEXICAN FACTURAS!

This service IS LEGAL IN MEXICO. It is one of the few that are legal in Mexico!

The first Unit is a PCI card that installs in a computer. It CLAIMS it can work with DIAL UP internet as well , but I have never used ne that way and make no claim here that it does. It has a standard telephone port. for your wired or cordless phone. Unit comes with 1250 Min of USA calling for $4000MN. WORLDWIDE CALLING AT REDUCED RATES

The second unit connects between your Cable or DSL modem and computer or Network. It allows the physical connection of 4 computers with a built in NAT and Firewall and a standard telephone connector. WITH 1250 Min of USA calling for $5000MN. THIS UNIT IS A ROUTER AS WELL.

Info datovoz@softhome.net

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4