Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > North Pacific Region

TheSonoranSunSpa

Jul 11, 2018, 6:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2326 views)

Shortcut

Hirinig for Nail Technicians and Massage Therapists in Puerto Penasco

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am opening a massage and nail salon in the Sonoran Sun in Rocky Point. I am looking for experienced nail technicians and massages therapists. Bilingual is greatly preferred as I do not speak spanish (I will be working on this). If you do not speak english, please have someone available who can translate when you call me.
Pay will be $3 an hour as well as tips, which will be between $5-$10 depending on your skill level. The salon will be open between 9AM and 9PM and you will work between 40 - 50 hours each week depending on how often you want to be there and how busy we are. This salon is opening next week, so I am still not sure how busy it will be, but even if it is slow I will still pay you for at least 40 hours of work each week, as long as you are there for your scheduled shifts.
I am working on getting a Mexico phone number, but for now please call me at my USA phone number 1-6236060415

rvgringo

Jul 12, 2018, 9:09 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2315 views)

Shortcut

Re: [TheSonoranSunSpa] Hirinig for Nail Technicians and Massage Therapists in Puerto Penasco

Can't Post | Private Reply
You might want to specify "Mexican citizens, or expats with residence visas and INM permission to work in Mexico, or Residente Permanente Visas. Is your business registered and approved by INM to hire foreigners?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4