Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

sailmdw

Apr 2, 2018, 1:51 PM

Post #1 of 6 (3424 views)

Shortcut

Deported to US

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello all, new guy here, I'll try to be short. I had dental work done in Tijuana. and used my Hawaii Drivers lic to go back and forth at the border. It was fine . that was about 20 months ago. I decided to get more work done, same thing,used my HDL.. Stayed in TJ some and SD some. on my last trip they said we warned you last time to get a pass port. I had only been on the mainland a week. I had a tooth problem and left in a hurry to see the Dr. so I messed up with the passport .. for sure.as I went to my last appt. they Mexico took me to the side did some paper work and then walked me back to the US side where I was finger printed and picture taken. and told by the US that Mexico had deported me ... and I was free to go.. No paper work .nothing.. So I searched the web for help, trust me type in deported from Mexico and you'll get tons of deported from US. So I found this site and was hoping group wisdom could shed some light on things. If i get a passport could I go back or end up in the slammer somewhere?? Can I get a new passport if I was deported?? BTW I have 2 expired passports my bad..All the gov.places I've called only have phone trees and thats no help.. Well Thanks in advance for any help with the law or what to do. Mahalo and Aloha from Hawaii, Mark

chicois8

Apr 2, 2018, 2:42 PM

Post #2 of 6 (3418 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sailmdw] Deported to US

sailmdw writes: "" on my last trip they said we warned you last time to get a pass port.""

So you were forewarned by Mexican Immigration that you were not come back without a passport and you disregarded this warning, correct?
INM should have given you some paperwork explaining how many years it will be before you can return to Mexico even with a passport, it is usually a 10 year suspension..Their computer systems are getting better daily...Might ask the Mexican Consulate in San Diego........
Rincon de Guayabitos,Nayarit
San Mateo, California

RickS

Apr 2, 2018, 3:40 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3417 views)

Shortcut

Agreed.... you should go talk with the Mexican Consulate in San Diego. Attempting to get an answer to such a detailed problem on a web board is not going to get you anywhere. IMO.

johanson

Apr 2, 2018, 5:34 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3409 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Deported to US

I wish you luck and, of course, I to agree with the advice given by the others above.

playaboy

Apr 3, 2018, 4:15 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3399 views)

Shortcut

Something doesn't add up. A drivers license will only work once with CBP. How were you able to re-enter the USA multiple times without your passport?

playaboy

Apr 12, 2018, 5:59 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3257 views)

Shortcut

What did you find out? Are you banned for life?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4