Forums  > General > General Forum

jeffie1

Jan 1, 2018, 10:29 AM

Post #1 of 2 (4124 views)

Shortcut

Vitamins & Supplements

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello Fellow Expats:

I'm trying to find a source(s) here in Mexico for 3 specific supplements......Arjuna, Stinging Nettles and NattoKinase. I've searched here and on other expat forums without any success. This includes all of the major Mexican drug stores including the online sources. Anyone know where I might find these supplements?

If not, is anyone having recent and regular success importing supplements into MX from the USA? I find conflicting reports of success with some reporting confiscation of their orders by customs while others report no problem. All reports are at least a few years old though. Any comments on more recent experiences would be appreciated.

Happy New Year to All!

Jeff

Kimpatsu Hekigan

Jan 2, 2018, 10:52 AM

Post #2 of 2 (4109 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jeffie1] Vitamins & Supplements

Can't Post | Private Reply
Nattokinase and nettles (ortiga in Spanish) are available from several vendors on Mercado Libre.

Otherwise, try iHerb.com. They carry all of the supplements you listed and they ship to Mexico.

https://mx.iherb.com/

Set the language preference to English and choose the currency you plan to pay in (USD$ or MXN$). Then search for the items you want. Keep your total under US$100.

I've used them a half dozen times in the last 18 months. Shipping times vary wildly, from two weeks to two months. But all shipments have arrived. Boxes were opened for inspection by Mexican Customs (Aduana), but no duty was ever charged.

Suerte,

K.H.

The Disciple lamented, "Master! Why is my life beset with problems?!"
The Master observed, "Only tourists step in dog droppings..."

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4