Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

Pepe123

Dec 21, 2017, 7:06 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2380 views)

Shortcut

New construction condo developer will not release condo to HOA and is delaying title transfer

Can't Post | Private Reply
Any help out there on managing a situation where I bought a condo preconstruction at very good price compared to price now ....the developer decided to keep the condo under his control not transfer to HOA and there is no real manager operations , but he also decided not to transfer conveyance titles, but escrituras and Fideicomisios have been completed...none are registered in PUBLICO registration propriadad. He is giving original owners a hard time by not doing all repairs or construction defects and makes it uncomfortable by bad behavior. Now he is trying to resale condos without owners knowing and threatening to evict or take back other condos. What can be done to protect myself when the notary is chosen by him and I have to pay. Can he evict me, resale my unit ? Donít I have to be notified if I am in possession. Ancccp

In Reply To

chicois8

Dec 22, 2017, 5:34 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2373 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Pepe123] New construction condo developer will not release condo to HOA and is delaying title t

Can't Post | Private Reply
Welcome to Mexico, pre-construction owners have been screwed for years in Mexico, a little research on different message boards would have the red flags flying. What town is this condo located?

In Reply To
Rincon de Guayabitos,Nayarit
San Mateo, California

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4