Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Tequisbob

Sep 12, 2017, 11:29 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1151 views)

Shortcut

moving company

Can't Post | Private Reply
I need the name and phone # of a moving company. Due to health reasons I am going to have to move back to the USA after living in Tequisquiapan for the last 17-years.
Thanks,
Bob

rvgringo

Sep 13, 2017, 9:03 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1135 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Tequisbob] moving company

Sorry to hear that, Bob, but can feel your pain, as we had to do that a few years ago. We made the decision to sell our home completely furnished and equipped, selling all the small stuff that we could at local bazaars. We sold our Jalisco car and got a Retorno Seguro for our US plated SUV (which we had stored in our garage after going Residente Permanente). Fully loaded, including a roof pod, we drove north in two 12 hour days. We had searched homes online and had a narrowed down selection and a realtor ready to meet us at a pre-selected motel. Within two days we had a house selected & confirmed. We closed in a week. Meanwhile, we had emptied our stuff into a storage unit and shopped for furniture and appliances, arranging delivery for the afternoon of closing day, and the next day. We then bought basic kitchen stuff, and we were ready to relax. In another week, we retrieved our storage items and got settled in. Yes, almost everything was new, but the cost was about the same as it would have been to move all our old stuff. It was also easier, and at our own pace.
Good luck....whatever you decide.

playaboy

Sep 13, 2017, 4:05 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1124 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Tequisbob] moving company

I email this link to Robt65. He is in your area and might be able to help you. Good luck.

Tequisbob

Sep 13, 2017, 4:46 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1120 views)

Shortcut

Re: [playaboy] moving company

thanks....He called me.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4