Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico


May 29, 2017, 2:22 PM

Post #1 of 1 (21046 views)


Banjercito Website to Obtain TIP

Can't Post | Private Reply
To obtain a Temporary Importation Permit for a foreign plated vehicle into Mexico. Upon completion the TIP will be sent to you at your address via FedEx or DHL or ? pronto. In Spanish or English

(This post was edited by RickS on May 29, 2017, 2:24 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4