Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

Manning3236

Dec 21, 2016, 6:28 PM

Post #1 of 4 (5647 views)

Shortcut

Flying out of Monterrey Airport with Temporary Resident Card

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am flying out of Monterrey, Mexico in a few days and I am still a little confused on where I need to obtain my FMM form and who I need to give the top portion to when I leave. Do I get the form from the Immigration Office, or do I ask for it from the airlines when I check in or is there a kiosk that I need to go to in order to obtain the form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

joaquinx

Dec 22, 2016, 5:33 AM

Post #2 of 4 (5628 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Manning3236] Flying out of Monterrey Airport with Temporary Resident Card

In Reply To
I am flying out of Monterrey, Mexico in a few days and I am still a little confused on where I need to obtain my FMM form and who I need to give the top portion to when I leave. Do I get the form from the Immigration Office, or do I ask for it from the airlines when I check in or is there a kiosk that I need to go to in order to obtain the form. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ask where the INM kiosk is. As a wild guess, it should be after you pass through the security check. You fill out the FMM and the INM agent will stamp and sign the bottom half. When you board the plane, you show your boarding pass and the FMM. The airline agent will take the bottom half. On return, give the INM agent the top half, your RT card, and you passport.
_______
My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.

Manning3236

Dec 22, 2016, 6:18 AM

Post #3 of 4 (5621 views)

Shortcut

Re: [joaquinx] Flying out of Monterrey Airport with Temporary Resident Card

Thank you for the information Joaquinx! I really appreciate it.

joaquinx

Dec 22, 2016, 6:24 AM

Post #4 of 4 (5616 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Manning3236] Flying out of Monterrey Airport with Temporary Resident Card

An added note. There is a place for you to check off your status. One check box says "Tourist". Do not check this box, but check the box that says "Other."
_______
My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4