Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring


Nov 30, 2016, 9:02 AM

Post #1 of 1 (3386 views)


Res Temp to Res Perm - homeowner

Can't Post | Private Reply
We are retired and have Res Temp for almost one year. Did RT to drive to Mex with our dogs, clothes, etc. We own home (thru Mex Corp) in Playa Del Carmen. Taking car back to US next week to turn in TIP. Instead of 3 yr RT renewal can we apply for RP at local INM? Proving financial solvency no problem. Thanks

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4