Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

jeff426

Aug 28, 2016, 9:26 AM

Post #1 of 25 (15338 views)

Shortcut

Driving our Car to Manzanillo

Can't Post | Private Reply
Good Morning Everyone,

Both my and I have become Residente Permanente as a result of all the changes that seemed appropriate. We think we were not so lucky with respect to our UN - Nationalized 200 Toyota Sienna. So, what we have decided to do is to drive our new jeep to Manzanillo and then drive it out within 6 months. We will guage the climate and the rules on whether or not we are able to get the Sienna out before it is confiscated. All of that is our issue and it seems that the Sienna doesn't owes us much if anything. What I was wondering is what are the present rules and procedures regarding driving in and out with our car ( the jeep). I'm assuming the 6 month stay, Insurance by a Mexican based Company and the bond are still relevant. What else should I do in preparation for the trip south? Is there anything new that anyone has experienced?

Thank you so much, in advance

Jeff and Lynn Stevenson

sparks

Aug 28, 2016, 9:52 AM

Post #2 of 25 (15332 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jeff426] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

You have one illegal car "stuck" in Mexico and now you want to bring in another ??

To get the Toyota out ..... just drive it to Nogales

Sparks Mexico Blog - Sparks Costalegre

AlanMexicali

Aug 28, 2016, 10:24 AM

Post #3 of 25 (15326 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sparks] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

In Reply To
You have one illegal car "stuck" in Mexico and now you want to bring in another ??

To get the Toyota out ..... just drive it to Nogales

Jeff. Foreign plated vehicles cannot be driven in Mexico by Residente Permanente visa/card holders period. They allow only visitors on 180 day FMM tourist cards to do what you want to do - get a TIP and drive down for 6 months. Only tourists and Residente Temporal visa/card holders by law are able to apply for and receive a TIP [Temporary Import Permit - for foreign plated vehicles]. To remove your other illegal vehicle from Mexico a "retorno seguro de vehiculos" can be applied for from a SAT office in Mexico City.

Google Translation:

"Safe Return

Return insurance program has no cost

If a vehicle temporarily imported and for some reason the return of the vehicle can not be done in time, it is suggested not drive, since it will be illegally in the country and may be subject to penalties and seizure of the vehicle, so which should make the process safe return.

This program of the Secretariat of Finance and Public Credit facilitates the return of the vehicles to the United States or the border whose stay is illegal in the country and is particularly directed to owners of foreign vehicles can not prove their legal stay in the country.

With the safe return program, the owners of illegal vehicles may voluntarily return them to the places of origin without fines collected or forfeiting criminal action against them.

Cases of application

• Owners of illegal vehicles

• Owners of vehicles temporarily imported whose validity for the return thereof has expired

• owners of imported vehicles definitive way or the Gaza border region and the rest of the country internees whose validity for the return thereof to the border area or region has expired

Steps for obtaining safe return

The importer must submit a free written covering the requirements of Articles 18 and 18-A of the Tax Code of the Federation, which requested the safe return of the vehicle from abroad, indicating the make, model and serial number of the same ; the writing must be submitted in triplicate and the following documents shall be attached:

• Declaration under oath that the vehicle is owned and which is not subject to any criminal, civil or administrative procedure customs procedure (PAMA)

•Property title

•Migratory form

•Official identification

• Import permit or temporary admission

Mexicans living abroad must apply the safe return of your vehicle to the Local Legal Administration of the federal entity in which they are.

Foreigners must apply to the Central Administration of Large Taxpayers in Mexico City, or apply at the Legal Local Administration nearest to your location. [ NOTE: local SAT administrations have refused to allow people to get Safe Returns from them and refer you to Mexico City lately according to reliable sources]

This program provides three to five days solely for the purpose of returning the vehicle legally to their place of origin."

http://www.sat.gob.mx/.../retorno_seguro.aspx

(This post was edited by RickS on Aug 28, 2016, 12:03 PM)

Gatos

Aug 28, 2016, 11:31 AM

Post #4 of 25 (15307 views)

Shortcut

Re: [AlanMexicali] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

Can't Post |
Alan - do you have recent experience in bringing a car into Mexico as a permanent ? Are you sure that if you have a pre-approved RP 'thingy' from the consulate (whatever that is called) that they will not issue you a TIP. Or - since you really haven't YET received your RP status from INM - do they turn a blind eye ? Also - do you know - does anyone on either side of the border point out that you now have to export you car from the US ? How long does that process take - or does it vary from crossing to crossing ? Thanks,

(This post was edited by Gatos on Aug 28, 2016, 11:34 AM)

RickS

Aug 28, 2016, 12:10 PM

Post #5 of 25 (15296 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gatos] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

I'll let Alan address the "pre-approved RP 'thingy'" question as I don't have definitive info on that exact situation.

But, to clarify.... the only time/reason that one has to officially Export a vehicle from the US before importing it into Mexico is for Permanent Importation/Nationalization. This is not a requirement if one is only getting a Temporary Import sticker TIP (and again, this Temporary import is not available for/to Residente Permanente holders).

Now if one if actually trying to Nationalize a US titled vehicle into Mexico, that 'must' be done by a 'licensed' Import Broker at the border and at this point 'all' of them are aware that they must first get the official Export from CBP inside the US as part of the process of Importing the vehicle. I use the 'quotes' on some of my words because this being Mexico, there is probably someone(s) out there who are either still not aware of the Export requirement OR choose to somehow wrangle an Import without it. But after the serious debacle about this 'last year', no reliable broker would have failed to learn of this requirement.

(This post was edited by RickS on Aug 28, 2016, 12:20 PM)

Gatos

Aug 28, 2016, 12:16 PM

Post #6 of 25 (15293 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

Can't Post |
Thanks - I'm going to respond on the other current thread - addressing the same topic.

rvgringo

Aug 28, 2016, 1:52 PM

Post #7 of 25 (15278 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gatos] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

Gatos:
When you get your visa approval from the consulate, you will be able to take your car into Mexico, but I think you only get something like 30 days, as that is the period of time you have to report to INM. The Catch-22 is that you will have to get the car back out of Mexico before you actually get your permanent residence visa. So, if you need it to transport stuff, and are prepared to take it out quickly, or authorize someone else to take it out, you can do that. As a Residente Permanente visa holder, you will need to buy a car in Mexico with plates from your state of residence in Mexico. It also saves a lot of heartache and makes driving back and forth to the USA much less complicated; as in no complications at all.

Baja13

Aug 29, 2016, 9:28 PM

Post #8 of 25 (15221 views)

Shortcut

Re: [rvgringo] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

Where I live in southern Baja, and for the entire peninsula TIPS are not necessary. Many permanent residents drive foreign played cars here. Is it specifically written into law a permanent resident cannot drive a foreign plated car or is all this tied to the TIP?

rvgringo

Aug 30, 2016, 8:28 AM

Post #9 of 25 (15201 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Baja13] Driving our Car to Manzanillo

It is in the Ley Aduanal, as I recall, but Baja and part of Sonora seem somewhat oblivious to federal law and go their own merry way. Perhaps they have legal exemption written somewhere, but I am not aware of such exemptions. I know there are “no hassles“, for the most part, but I would fear an accident, as insurance might decide not to pay because of the car being in, and being operated illegally; and possibly being confiscated too. So, maybe there is no good answer. Heck, mainland Mexico doesn‘t even seem to think about Baja as part of real Mexico; more like an extension of San Diego for weekend parties and wild vacations. It is truly a different world from the colonial cities of the central highlands, with a whole different set of attractions.

Baja13

Aug 31, 2016, 11:35 PM

Post #10 of 25 (15138 views)

Shortcut

Have read the "Ley Aduanera" and I can't see where it specifically says a residente permanente cannot operate a foreign plated vehicle in Mexico as it pertains to the baja peninsula.

AlanMexicali

Sep 1, 2016, 12:18 AM

Post #11 of 25 (15134 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
Have read the "Ley Aduanera" and I can't see where it specifically says a residente permanente cannot operate a foreign plated vehicle in Mexico as it pertains to the baja peninsula.

Google Translation:

"Internment of foreign vehicles owned by residents abroad

If you reside abroad you can drive with your vehicle within a range of 20 kilometers parallel to the international border and in the border región that has plates or supporting document of foreign circulation (vehicle registration and insurance).

[ border región:
The states of Baja California, Baja California Sur, Quintana Roo and the partial region of Sonora; the southern border with Guatemala and neighboring municipalities of Caborca, Sonora, Comitan, Chiapas, and Salina Cruz, Oaxaca.]

If you want your to drive your vehicle in rest of the country requesting the permit temporary importation of vehicles is reguired,

The requirements are:

• Prove your immigration status.

• Prove your residence abroad.

• Proof of vehicle ownership.

• Make payment of the amount of collateral, depending on the model year of the vehicle.

• Make payment.

The procedure you can perform in:

• Banjercito modules located at customs entry into the national territory. You can pay cash or with credit card or international debit, on behalf of the importer.

• Mexican consulates in the United States: located in Chicago, Illinois; in Austin, Dallas, Dallas Fort Worth and Houston, Texas; in Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Sacramento, California; in Albuquerque, New Mexico; in Denver, Colorado, and Phoenix, Arizona. Payment is by credit card or international debit cards, on behalf of the importer.
You can apply for the permit up to six months prior to the date of entry of the vehicle to Mexico.

• On the Internet, through banjercito.com.mx. Payment is by international credit card, on behalf of the importer.
The deadline for returning vehicles that have been imported temporarily is the effect of their condition of stay and renovations, provided there is continuity between them."

http://www.sat.gob.mx/aduanas/vehiculos/extranj_resid_extranj/Paginas/default.aspx

http://www.sat.gob.mx/...gion_fronteriza.aspx

(This post was edited by RickS on Sep 1, 2016, 5:49 AM)

AlanMexicali

Sep 1, 2016, 7:04 AM

Post #12 of 25 (15109 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To

True the ADUANA rules and law do not specifically state a Mexican National and legal Residente Permanente cannot drive a foriegn plated vehicle in all of Baja but does not allow them to get a TIP for a foreign plated vehicle. Mexican Nationals can´t get a TIP unless they are legal residents or naturalized citizens or citizens of the US or Canada. It might be a Residente Permanente is considered the same as a Mexican National, permanently living in Mexico. The law of the Federal Pólice and other state and municipal road laws do state Mexican Nationals [with no other countries immigration status] cannot drive a foreign plated vehicle anywhere in Mexico without the owner in the vehicle. The same laws state a foreigner cannot drive a foreign plated vehicle in Mexico without a TIP. Some insurance companies feel that includes all of Baja.

I read a Mexican newspaper article about a year ago of Federal Pólice impounding Residente Permanentes foreign plated vehicles leaving the Cabo San Lucas airport without a valid TIP or valid FMM tourist card and showing their RP vísa/card to the pólice. The maximum fine was stated as being about $55,000 pesos [criminal fine for breaking the federal law] plus other fees to get them back.

With all the evidnce it appears Residente Permanentes are considered permanent residents of Mexico and just like Mexican Nationals are not allowed to own US or Canadian plated vehicles at all as they would be considered illegally in Mexico with no TIP and would give Mexico no tax, registration fees to collect, etc. to drive on Mexican roads for how many decades of use per vehicle?

The same way the US and Canada would think about people driving on US and Canadian roads for how many decades of use per vehicle without collecting money to do so from their citizens and permanent legal residents if they brought their foreign plated cars with them or citizens bringing in foreign plated cars and keeping them illegally, not registered or imported. Makes sense to make all of them buy locally registered vehicles or legally import a vehicle to use permanently in the country you reside in?

Or are there special entitlements for foreigners living permanently and legally in Mexico that make sense to others I don´t know about or that is rationalized by some unknow, unwritten rule of fair play?

(This post was edited by AlanMexicali on Sep 1, 2016, 10:19 AM)

Baja13

Sep 1, 2016, 10:11 AM

Post #13 of 25 (15070 views)

Shortcut

I live in Los Cabos and heard about that sting at the airport. I also heard they did the same think at Cancun's airport a few times. If I were driving a foreign plated car with a residents permanente I would think twice about driving onto federal property, like the airport. I certainly wouldn't produce my residents permanente card to a federal police officer if they asked for ID.

The law is ambiguous at best when it comes to Baja. I guess they could really get you if they put some time and investigation into it. The truth is probably 90% of contact with police in Baja cities will come with the transit police who are enforcing traffic codes and kicking people out of no parking zones. The federales are cool people. If you can speak Spanish they will be appreciative and impressed a norteamericano speaks Spanish.

AlanMexicali

Sep 1, 2016, 10:54 AM

Post #14 of 25 (15063 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
I live in Los Cabos and heard about that sting at the airport. I also heard they did the same think at Cancun's airport a few times. If I were driving a foreign plated car with a residents permanente I would think twice about driving onto federal property, like the airport. I certainly wouldn't produce my residents permanente card to a federal police officer if they asked for ID.

The law is ambiguous at best when it comes to Baja. I guess they could really get you if they put some time and investigation into it. The truth is probably 90% of contact with police in Baja cities will come with the transit police who are enforcing traffic codes and kicking people out of no parking zones. The federales are cool people. If you can speak Spanish they will be appreciative and impressed a norteamericano speaks Spanish.

Airports and cuotas [toll roads etc.] are federal land also. The federal law states all vehicles shall be legally registered, safe to drive and the driver needs a valid drivers license to use federal highways in Mexico.

I feel the laws are not being enforced strictly in the Baja Pennisula because there are estimated 30,000 to 40,000 or more illegal vehicles driven by Mexican Nationals there and they don´t want to harass the poor too badly who have them. They have set up roadblocks in TJ and other places impounding these vehicles on occation to probably send out a message to stop driving them and bringing them into Mexico or one day it might be impounded. I would assume the price of these vehicles to sell would drop in this case as the risk goes up making it even less profitable for underground used car dealers to buy them in the USA and sell them locally in Mexico.

INM officials and Federal Police are authorized to detain anyone without proof of being in Mexico legally. If you don´t have a FMM tourist card when asked for proof then you would have to let them examine your Residente Permanente card by law. INM law requires you carry it on your person at all times and surrender it to any INM offical who asks to examine it or they can detain you. Color copies are a federal forgering offense and a fine could be charged for getting caught with one.

(This post was edited by AlanMexicali on Sep 1, 2016, 11:11 AM)

Baja13

Sep 1, 2016, 12:18 PM

Post #15 of 25 (15046 views)

Shortcut

I would assume that most of, or not all of the 30,000 to 40,0000 Mexican citizens who are driving U.S. plated cars in Baja don't have a U.S. license to go along with it, nor current U.S. registration.As far as I can tell from people here in Baja if you have a U.S. plated car, with a U.S. license, current U.S. registration, valid Mexican auto insurance and with current stickers you won't have a problem. Heck, like 1/4 of cars in Baja don't even have license plates.

I have driven the length of the Baja peninsula 9 times and have never been asked for immigration status. Have also traveled throughout the mainland for 25 years and also have ever been asked for immigration status.
I truly believe Baja is a different world. No way could you do any of this leaving the free zones,

AlanMexicali

Sep 1, 2016, 2:08 PM

Post #16 of 25 (15034 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
I would assume that most of, or not all of the 30,000 to 40,0000 Mexican citizens who are driving U.S. plated cars in Baja don't have a U.S. license to go along with it, nor current U.S. registration.As far as I can tell from people here in Baja if you have a U.S. plated car, with a U.S. license, current U.S. registration, valid Mexican auto insurance and with current stickers you won't have a problem. Heck, like 1/4 of cars in Baja don't even have license plates.

I have driven the length of the Baja peninsula 9 times and have never been asked for immigration status. Have also traveled throughout the mainland for 25 years and also have ever been asked for immigration status.
I truly believe Baja is a different world. No way could you do any of this leaving the free zones,

The way I interpret the federal, state, ADUANA and other laws and rules about driving legally in Mexico is you need a valid registered vehicle, a valid drivers licence, the mínimum required insurance and only foreign plated vehicles can be driven by legal tourists [ FMM tourist card holders ] and legal Residente Temporal card holders, not Residente Permanente card holders. It is in the federal laws and appears to pretain to all of Mexico including the Baja Peninsula, Quintana Roo etc. If there is an exception for the Baja Península it is not in any federal, state, ADUANA/SAT, etc. laws or rules.

However as rvgringo pointed out it is not strickly enforced in Baja.

(This post was edited by AlanMexicali on Sep 1, 2016, 2:23 PM)

YucaLandia

Sep 1, 2016, 3:15 PM

Post #17 of 25 (15026 views)

Shortcut

In 2014, we wrote to Aduana DF offices about RPs operating foreign plated vehicles in Quintana Roo (a 'border region' 'free zone'), they replied that RPs are welcome to drive their foreign plated vehicles in Quintana Roo under the following conditions:
~ vehicle owners must maintain current valid plates & registration from their home country.
~ vehicles must maintain insurance.

Aduana officials at the Chetumal/Belize border crossings say to surrender the old TIP to Banjercito, and then drive only in Quintana Roo. So, local Aduana officials have confirmed what the DF officials wrote.

Remaining Issue:
The twist you allude to regarding Federal properties (like the Cancun Airport grounds) have occasionally been an issue - with the Federal Police seizing a few foreign-plated vehicles with no TIPs.

When various types of police have stopped multiple RP friends driving foreign plated cars with no TIPs, they have all been told to 'go on their way', once the RPs explained Aduana's official policies. (except for the note above about staying out of the Cancun Airport(

This all fits the last 4 years of our experiences in the Sureste.
steve
-
Read-on MacDuff
E-visit at http://yucalandia.com

(This post was edited by YucaLandia on Sep 1, 2016, 3:16 PM)

Baja13

Sep 1, 2016, 3:38 PM

Post #18 of 25 (15020 views)

Shortcut

Alan, what you says makes sense up until you say a foreign plated car can only be driven by a legal tourists ( FMN tourist card holders) and Temporal.
You mention federal and state laws, what are their article numbers? Many here in Baja have discussed it, sought legal advice and it's simply not in stone. I'm guessing if you had it seized on federal property you would pay a fine and get it back, that's how Mexico works unfortunately.
What Steve says about Quintana Roo is consistent with what happens in Southern Baja.

Baja13

Sep 1, 2016, 3:56 PM

Post #19 of 25 (15015 views)

Shortcut

The real headache for aduana are "los carros chocolates" that have flooded Baja. It's been my experience that police and military view all gringos as tourists and wave them through. They can hardly fathom a gringo can speak Spanish or have permanent legal residency.

AlanMexicali

Sep 2, 2016, 5:15 AM

Post #20 of 25 (14981 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
Alan, what you says makes sense up until you say a foreign plated car can only be driven by a legal tourists ( FMN tourist card holders) and Temporal.
You mention federal and state laws, what are their article numbers? Many here in Baja have discussed it, sought legal advice and it's simply not in stone. I'm guessing if you had it seized on federal property you would pay a fine and get it back, that's how Mexico works unfortunately.
What Steve says about Quintana Roo is consistent with what happens in Southern Baja.

Quintana Roo traffic laws:

http://www.ordenjuridico.gob.mx/Estatal/QUINTANA%20ROO/Reglamentos/QROOREG17.pdf

Google Translation:

"Article 52. Vehicles registered abroad can circulate only in the State of Quintana Roo during the time allowed its owners or legitimate holders by federal authorities and provided that they are provided with plates or media
proper identification. Also in all cases they respect the rules
established by this Regulation."

Baja California traffic laws:

http://132.248.9.34/hevila/INDETECFederalismohacendario/2013/no179/6.pdf

No mention of foreign plated vehicles or drivers.

Baja California Sur traffic laws:

http://www.ordenjuridico.gob.mx/Estatal/BAJA%20CALIFORNIA%20SUR/Leyes/BCSLEY39.pdf

No mention of foreign plated vehicles or drivers.

http://www.sct.gob.mx/fileadmin/_migrated/content_uploads/Reglamento_de_Transito_en_Carreteras_y_Puentes_de_Jurisdiccion_Federal__22_nov_12.pdf

Federal traffic laws:

REGLAMENTO DE TRÁNSITO EN CARRETERAS Y PUENTES DE JURISDICCIÓN FEDERAL

Google Translation:

"Article 89.- The legal entry into the national territory of vehicles traveling with plates or foreign documentation must be accredited by their respective drivers, same as if they are some other nationality will prove their legal stay in the country and be holders respective driver's license that is granted by the competent authority of his home.
In case of violation to the provisions above, besides the imposition of monetary penalties that apply to the transit paragraph, notice will be given to the prosecutors and the National Migration Institute corresponding authorities. The foreign driver will be handed over to the immigration authorities and the vehicle sent to the nearest vehicle deposit for safekeeping and custody."

Federal Pólice law:

http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/LPF.pdf

Google Translation:

"Article 8. The Federal Police will have the following powers and duties:

XXXVI. Exercise, for purposes of public security, surveillance and inspection on entry and exit
goods and people at airports, seaports authorized for international traffic, customs, bonded warehouses, customs sections, watchtowers and customs points of revision; as well as for the same purposes on the handling, transportation or possession of such goods anywhere in the National territory. The Federal Police will act in fiscal precincts, customs, customs sections, watchtowers or points Customs review, assistance and coordination with the responsible authorities in tax matters or migration in terms of this Act and other applicable laws;

XXXVIII. Practice in the area of competence and in coordination with the National Institute of
Migration, migration powers prescribed in the General Population Law, its Regulations and other laws;

XXXIX. Support the National Migration Institute to verify that foreign residents in national territory fulfill their obligations under the General Population Law;

XL. Support assurance made by the National Institute of Migration and, if necessary, to protect Institute request the foreign migrant holding centers violating the General Population Law, when the need arises;"

ADUANA/SAT federal laws have already been covered.

INM federal laws have already been covered.

(This post was edited by AlanMexicali on Sep 2, 2016, 6:29 AM)

Baja13

Sep 2, 2016, 10:11 AM

Post #21 of 25 (14940 views)

Shortcut

Thanks for the article numbers. I have read all these before, except the ones on Quintana Roo. There is no evidence that residente permanentes cannot operate a foreign plated car in the free zones when they have matching U.S. Plates with matching U.S. Licenses.

jeff426

Jan 27, 2017, 6:30 AM

Post #22 of 25 (13541 views)

Shortcut

Good Morning Everyone,

Just an update on where we are with this thread! First off, thank you immensely for the input, it saved us from doing something that may not have worked out very well!
On 1/19/2017, I set out from Manzanillo to drive our Illegal Car out. The trip was perfect with only several stops at Military Check Points. Never a mention of the our resident status as it applies to a foreign plated car. The car is out!
This is a huge relief for us! And], thank you all very much!
The next step for us as Residente Permanente is to purchase a car in Manzanillo and live happily ever after of at least until the next rule change!
The next question would be: Can we drive the Mexico Plated car to and from the United States and what would be the duration that it could legally stay in the USA?

Thank you all again and all the best to you all!!

Jeff Stevenson

rvgringo

Jan 27, 2017, 8:44 AM

Post #23 of 25 (13529 views)

Shortcut

You will be happy to know that you can drive your Mexican car into the USA without any fees, deposits or any other hassle beyond the occasional inquiry, “Is this your car?“ As long as you are just visiting in the USA, you may drive the car for up to a year. However, if you take up residence in the USA, you lose that right, just as in Mexico & the car would have to be removed. You cannot sell, trade or otherwise dispose of the Mexican car in the USA. Sound familiar? We drove our Jalisco plated car through several US states without incident. You just need to get temporary liability insurance for the trip. Collision coverage may not be available.

jeff426

Jan 27, 2017, 11:53 AM

Post #24 of 25 (13518 views)

Shortcut

Hey RVGringo,

Thanks for all that. Just to clarify, we have "residents permanent" status in Mexico but we are also SD Residents. We do not live in SD and when in the USA we travel in our Bus. The Mexico Car will, most likely, stay in Boise in storage while we are in the USA. Does any of this impact your interpretation of the rule?
Thank you very much for your input,

Jeff Stevenson

rvgringo

Jan 27, 2017, 1:25 PM

Post #25 of 25 (13512 views)

Shortcut

You should be just fine with the car in storage. “Out of sight and out of mind“ applies to nosy local cops, who might otherwise get too curious and “power-hungry“ if they saw it sitting or driving around in the same area for too long. Enjoy! Is it a bus, bus, or a Tiffen Bus? I do miss our RV days, which are now fading into the mists of times past; Sold our HR Endeavor in 2001, when we moved to Mexico.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4