Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

patnwayne

Jul 27, 2016, 2:24 PM

Post #1 of 6 (4190 views)

Shortcut

Silly Question about Soda Stream

Can't Post | Private Reply
I have tried to find the answer to this by googling, but since I don't read Spanish very well.....well, I just need to know if you can buy the replacement gas cannisters and syrups for the Soda Stream Machines in Merida / Progreso Area. If not, it will have to go in the "sell" pile.
Thanks bunches!

joaquinx

Jul 27, 2016, 3:08 PM

Post #2 of 6 (4184 views)

Shortcut

Re: [patnwayne] Silly Question about Soda Stream

MercadoLibre has them http://listado.mercadolibre.com.mx/...oda-stream-machines]
_______
My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.

patnwayne

Jul 27, 2016, 4:17 PM

Post #3 of 6 (4173 views)

Shortcut

Re: [joaquinx] Silly Question about Soda Stream

Thanks joaquinx! Looks like I would have to mail order it. So, it's probaby going in the sell pile.

yucatandreamer

Jul 27, 2016, 4:19 PM

Post #4 of 6 (4172 views)

Shortcut

I have a Soda Stream in Merida and I send the empty canisters to CDMX and they send me replacements after I show payment at a bank. I use this lady who communicates promptly and in English. There is no distributor in Merida as of yet, one day I hope. I found her through Mercado Libre http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-550343094-sodastream-2-cilindros-2-botellas-y-2-anos-garantia-_JM

It does not work out cheaper than buying mineral water but it does save a lot of plastic.

Her name is Ileana Varela Lara Comercializadora Varela <comevar@ymail.com>

(This post was edited by RickS on Jul 27, 2016, 6:59 PM)

patnwayne

Jul 27, 2016, 8:06 PM

Post #5 of 6 (4149 views)

Shortcut

Re: [yucatandreamer] Silly Question about Soda Stream

Thanks yucatandreamer, good info!

hunteradvisor

Jul 28, 2016, 5:18 AM

Post #6 of 6 (4140 views)

Shortcut

We love our Soda Stream! Although we bring canisters once a year by car, I have seen them for sale, not positive, but check Soriana, Walmart or even an Office Max. I would contact SS for locations before tossing it. Not only are you helping our planet, you can be sure no junk is added to your water and it hasn't leached PBCs sitting in the sun.
Isabel
www.RanchoSolyMar.com

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4