Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring


Jul 12, 2016, 9:47 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2554 views)


Paying Mexican income taxes

Can't Post | Private Reply
I just received my permanent residency card and want to do some independent contractor work. I have my CURP and RFC numbers. I will be contacting a certified accountant very soon to see what my tax liabilities are. Has any one gone this route before in Mexico?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4