Forums  > General > General Forum

soarer

Jun 29, 2016, 10:26 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2540 views)

Shortcut

Lot recently regularized through CORETT

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hey all

I'm currently considering buying a lot and now found out that it has just been regularized through CORETT a month ago. Should I be worried? Anything special I should be on the lookout for?

I've read many warnings about property that is or was owned by an "Ejido", but as far as I was able to research, regularization through CORETT is the way to go. My lawyer is telling me everything is fine, I'd just like to get a second opinion.

Thanks

sparks

Jun 30, 2016, 8:56 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2515 views)

Shortcut

Re: [soarer] Lot recently regularized through CORETT

If owned by a Mexican I don't know why they would take it out of the Ejido. They don't here. It costs money and they usually do it in large groups in Guadalajara.

I would be talking to the Ejido and a Notario to find out if it is OK

Sparks Mexico Blog - Sparks Costalegre

soarer

Jul 2, 2016, 11:19 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2434 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sparks] Lot recently regularized through CORETT

In Reply To
If owned by a Mexican I don't know why they would take it out of the Ejido. They don't here. It costs money and they usually do it in large groups in Guadalajara.

I would be talking to the Ejido and a Notario to find out if it is OK

Hmmm, maybe I got it completely wrong. But how else would they be able to sell the property? My question was not so much WHY they want to take it out of the ejido, the question is how it's properly done.

sparks

Jul 3, 2016, 7:27 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2416 views)

Shortcut

Re: [soarer] Lot recently regularized through CORETT

My property is Ejido and was when I bought it

If the Ejido is normalizing talk to them and get on the list. Here they send a list to Guadalajara when they have enough

Sparks Mexico Blog - Sparks Costalegre

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4