Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

jeffie1

Jun 16, 2016, 5:07 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3408 views)

Shortcut

Wrangler Jeans

Can't Post | Private Reply

Hola:

I noticed on a tag in some of my old Wrangler Jeans that they were made in Mexico. Does anyone know if they are still made here in Mexico? If so, where is their facility located and do they have a retail outlet?

Thank you! Jeff

jeffie1

Jun 18, 2016, 2:26 AM

Post #2 of 5 (3348 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jeffie1] Wrangler Jeans

Hola Amigos:

After a little more research online, I found what I was looking for. If anyone is interested here is the website: http://www.wrangler.com.mx/ .

Best to all,
Jeff

(This post was edited by RickS on Jun 18, 2016, 6:15 AM)

chinagringo

Jun 18, 2016, 6:32 AM

Post #3 of 5 (3333 views)

Shortcut

Probably not the only manufacturing plant in Mexico but we do remember a plant sitting just off Hwy 45D just south of Delicias in the State of Chihuahua:

https://www.google.com/...468048!6m1!1e1?hl=en
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

jeffie1

Jun 18, 2016, 8:49 AM

Post #4 of 5 (3321 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Wrangler Jeans

Thanks Neil. The Mexico web sight lists retailers throughout the country that carry Wrangler products. Maybe the facility you saw ships to these retailers.

My closest outlet is in Zamora, Michoacan so I'm going to check them out next week. It will be interesting to see the quality and prices compared to NOB.

chinagringo

Jun 18, 2016, 4:41 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3298 views)

Shortcut

I am not sure about Mexico but for a lengthy period of time, I was forced (under protest) to purchase my prefered model of Wranglers at WallyWorld as no other retailer in Albuquerque carried that style. Through the years, I did notice a reduced quality to the denim. Recently stumbled on the fact that Amazon now stocks my prefered style and ordered a couple of pair. The denim appears to be heavier and probably more durable. The great thing is that I no longer have to set foot in a WallyWorld!

So you may check with Amazon USA or Amazon Mexico for your prefered style?
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4