Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

johnv

May 11, 2016, 10:10 AM

Post #1 of 5 (9594 views)

Shortcut

Travel Trailer: Wanted To Buy

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am interested in purchasing a small and light travel trailer, under 20 feet, that can be towed with a 6 cylinder SUV. It must have a "Mexican Title" and be able to be plated in Mexico, which means that it would have to be a nationalized US or Canadian trailer, or, a Mexican trailer. All would be considered, but I would lean towards a nationalized US or Canadian one.

Guero

Aug 29, 2016, 11:01 AM

Post #2 of 5 (8496 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johnv] Travel Trailer: Wanted To Buy

I don't know if you found a Mexican plated travel trailer yet. A couple of years ago I saw a wakeboard boat dealer that had three newer travel trailers for sale. They were Jaycos, probably 23' to 25'. They were on Avenida Patria NB close to UAG in Zapopan...

johnv

Aug 29, 2016, 6:40 PM

Post #3 of 5 (8467 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Guero] Travel Trailer: Wanted To Buy

Hello Guero,

Thanks for the reply.

However, not living in the state of Jalisco, and using Google with the information you provided, did not bring up any boat dealer with a name, address, phone number, or webpage. So there is no way for me to proceed.

If you have any further information as to the Name, Address, Phone Number, or Webpage of the boat dealer
that you have mentioned, please post it.

Guero

Oct 1, 2016, 10:43 AM

Post #4 of 5 (8264 views)

Shortcut

Sorry for the late reply. I will research this. I am still working in the USA while we are transitioning to full time living in Aguascalientes. I wish camping was more developed in Mexico, like the USA.

Guero

Oct 5, 2016, 10:22 AM

Post #5 of 5 (8199 views)

Shortcut

Just do a search of "casas rodantes guadalajara", or wherever. Multiple listings pop up...

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4