Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Southern Mexico

RFVegas

Apr 7, 2016, 5:34 PM

Post #1 of 6 (12406 views)

Shortcut

Locals golf deals. Playa Del Carmen

Can't Post | Private Reply
Bought home in Playa. Any locals deals in and around. Green fees. Discount days. Memberships. Etc.

hodamayo

Apr 8, 2016, 11:05 AM

Post #2 of 6 (12392 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RFVegas] Locals golf deals. Playa Del Carmen

All the courses offer some sort of discount and there are lots of them. Where about did you buy at? I set up many of the house around here with US Dish Network if you like to have US programming, please shoot me an email.

Thank you
Mike Mayo
hodamayo@hotmail.com
998 147 2532 Telcel
832 861 5106 Vonage
Facebook.USsatelliteTV.com

playaboy

Apr 9, 2016, 5:18 AM

Post #3 of 6 (12373 views)

Shortcut

I am not a golfer but friends are. They tell me that some of the AI resorts will sell a "day" pass. That includes a round of golf and use of all the resorts facilities including food and booze.

RFVegas

Jun 4, 2016, 7:12 AM

Post #4 of 6 (12221 views)

Shortcut

Update: you must show proof of residency (temp or perm resident card or utility bill) but some great deals. Mayakoba is on 800p on Saturdays thru summer and 1000p all days after 2. Grand Coral is 1000p any day, anytime. Playacar is 1200p any day, anytime. Iberostar is 850p after 2. Par3 course at Vidanta Resort (Grand Mayan) is 400p anytime.

playaboy

Jun 6, 2016, 8:10 AM

Post #5 of 6 (12197 views)

Shortcut

The Mayakoba is a beautiful golf course, on the water and home of an annual PGA event. Puerto Aventuras is adding holes to their golf course.

playaboy

Jun 7, 2016, 5:20 AM

Post #6 of 6 (12175 views)

Shortcut

BTW, other deals for residents include: at least 10% off at most tourist restaurants and beach clubs, season passes for theme parks (which can save you a lot of money when your friends come to visit), cheap monthly gym memberships at some of the AI resorts that also include food discount. There are other "perks" for residents too. You just have to ask for them.

Go get a local drivers license to use as ID.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4