Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

Gracious

Mar 26, 2016, 8:34 PM

Post #1 of 3 (8217 views)

Shortcut

Renewal Of Temporary Residency

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi Steve And other Friends ,

Need one help . Can you please help me to write a letter in Spanish Explaining my stay needs to be extended for 3 Years .I will get paid in USD in USA and I would be on temporary basis back and forth coming to Mexico . INM officer said they want me to write one letter explaining the same in Spanish .

Any help ? Spanish help needed .,

roberth

Mar 26, 2016, 11:21 PM

Post #2 of 3 (8199 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gracious] Renewal Of Temporary Residency

In Reply To
Hi Steve And other Friends ,

Need one help . Can you please help me to write a letter in Spanish Explaining my stay needs to be extended for 3 Years .I will get paid in USD in USA and I would be on temporary basis back and forth coming to Mexico . INM officer said they want me to write one letter explaining the same in Spanish .

Any help ? Spanish help needed .,

You need to find and pay for a facilitator to help you. They're really quite cheap. Just being in Spanish won't be enough. It will need to be exactingly, specifically worded, to exactly what that particular official wants it to contain. There's no way it can be gotten right without somebody who knows that specific office going there, talking to the official, and learning the particular wording needed. I'm speaking from experience, having gone through exactly what you describe about a year ago. It's a waste of time pursuing any other alternative.

playaboy

Mar 27, 2016, 5:06 AM

Post #3 of 3 (8193 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gracious] Renewal Of Temporary Residency

I agree with roberth. When I processed my change of address, Yuca shared the letter (Spanish) used at the Merida INM office for notification. It was not accepted at the PDC INM office.

Use a local facilitator, every office is different.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4