Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

robcameron

Mar 9, 2016, 7:25 PM

Post #1 of 4 (14625 views)

Shortcut

Rental - month of May& June

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am planning to visit Lake Chapala for the month of May and June to see if i want to stay there long term. I am a single male retiree without a car so i need a convenient location but since single only a small one bedroom would be sufficient. I am in very good health and like to walk and am able to get around very well so there are no physical limitations for any location within reasonable distance to town; either Ajijic or Chapala. or in between. best means of contact for me is email : robcameron321@gmail.com - thank you in advance for any help

Gringal

Mar 10, 2016, 6:06 PM

Post #2 of 4 (14584 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robcameron] Rental - month of May& June

I have a very nice nearly new place ideal for a man who wants to be centrally located within walking distance to "everything" and since I am dealing with a property management person, I sent a copy of your post to him.
His name is Eduardo and the company is Roma Property management. He will send you photos if you are interested.

robcameron

Mar 10, 2016, 6:39 PM

Post #3 of 4 (14581 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gringal] Rental - month of May& June

thank you.. I am interested and will look for his contact.. my emai.... robcameron321@gmail.com.. thanks again..

Gringal

Mar 11, 2016, 12:54 PM

Post #4 of 4 (14550 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robcameron] Rental - month of May& June

Eduardo Molina send me an email that he would be contacting you by email.
The casita is about a block from Lake Chapala; close to the center of Ajijic, but on a street without commercial traffic or buses.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4