Forums  > General > General Forum
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bronco

Oct 20, 2017, 3:35 PM

Post #26 of 30 (521 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] Need moving truck Mexico to USA

| Private Reply
it is my duty to be honest. they gave a awful impression. as for expat businesses, there are only 3-4 i can stand behind. all old timers & have been here like 35 or 40 yrs. if you think i have the power to "impune a reputation" that doest say much for the business. you see there are 100's of comments on the internet both negative & positive. this is for all kinds of services. i am sure strom has not taken a big loss after this thread. another person also mentioned SEYMI as being top of the line. thank you for your interest.

johanson

Oct 20, 2017, 5:23 PM

Post #27 of 30 (520 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] Need moving truck Mexico to USA

| Private Reply
Bronco you sure are talking about a long time ago. The Strom's sold their moving company more than ten years ago, maybe 13 and moved up north where you say you talked to them. It is now called Strom White So it was much longer ago when you talked to them

I am sorry you had so much bad luck when their Canadian number was on their webpage so many years ago. If you somehow talked to them only a few years ago, I am sure they told you they no longer were involved with the moving company. No offence meant, but might you we a little confused?

I hope things are going well for you these days.

(This post was edited by johanson on Oct 20, 2017, 5:32 PM)

bronco

Oct 20, 2017, 6:47 PM

Post #28 of 30 (514 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] Need moving truck Mexico to USA

| Private Reply
i moved my household ONE time locally in all the years i have lived here. this was december 7th, 2012. not feb. as i wrote- reasons why i altered the date. (SEYMI delivered the same load to first house, jan. 2003). the local comp was called "strom white". since it was 2012 it was not a canadian number. what ever they call themselves, the story sticks. why would they even tell me their business history? i never even heard of them untill i shopped for a local estimate june 2012. (seymi was a fortune to move a few blocks). it was a woman i spoke too in the US. nice person, but should have sent her local office manager. (not a bar owner). strom/strom white was reccommened on this board in 2016. correct? same folks i hired. i stand by my story that this comp was UNprofessional. there is no confusion. clear as a bell. any other attempts to discredit me? you lost this one pete. give it up. patronize all you want but as usual you lose every combative minor argument :) regards, brono

johanson

Oct 21, 2017, 5:42 AM

Post #29 of 30 (506 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] Need moving truck Mexico to USA

| Private Reply
You are too funny Bronco. I am sorry you got things confused. I wish you the best.

RickS

Oct 21, 2017, 2:29 PM

Post #30 of 30 (492 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] Need moving truck Mexico to USA

| Private Reply
15+ posts back and forth on an old thread is probably enought....
Closed.

(This post was edited by RickS on Oct 21, 2017, 2:30 PM)
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4