Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

YucaLandia

Jan 6, 2016, 7:31 AM

Post #1 of 2 (6523 views)

Shortcut

Residente Temporal & Residente Permanente Personal Solvency Requirements for 2016

Can't Post | Private Reply
It's that time again, to update all the $$ MXN peso government requirements that are based on the # days of the Zone A Salario Minimo, because 2016's Salario is $73.04.**

Ironically, the increase in the Mexican minimum daily wage is almost balanced by the weakening of the MXN peso : USDollar exchange rates, if we use $17.5 MXN pesos per $1 USD

Here are links to the current INM and MXN Consulate $$ 2016 requirements for Residente Temporal & Permanente personal solvency requirements:

~ Financial Independence (Savings or Income) Requirements for Temporary Residency / Residente Temporal Applicants
~ Financial Independence (Savings or Income) Requirements for Permanent Residency / Residente Permanente Applicants

Happy Trails,
steve

**http://www.conasami.gob.mx/.../2016/01_01_2016.pdf
-
Read-on MacDuff
E-visit at http://yucalandia.com

(This post was edited by YucaLandia on Jan 6, 2016, 7:31 AM)

Mexicanbill

Jan 7, 2016, 11:20 AM

Post #2 of 2 (6444 views)

Shortcut

Re: [YucaLandia] Residente Temporal & Residente Permanente Personal Solvency Requirements for 2016

Can't Post | Private Reply
Thanks for sharing those sites with us. I do have a question that perhaps you can offer some information on,

I have been waiting 12 weeks for my TR. Filed on Oct 9, last updated on Oct 19 when we took another paper they needed. I am married to a Mexican Citizen so have done the whole process here in Puerto Vallarta. When I visited the office a few weeks ago, they told me that the paperwork was in Guadalajara and that I should go home an wait.

12 weeks seems to be pretty long and I am started to wonder if I should perhaps see about changing my request to a PR instead of the temp. Res.

Any ideas on this would be helpful.
Chef William aka MexicanBill

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4