Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

GodsGiftToMexico

Dec 11, 2015, 10:06 PM

Post #1 of 1 (3256 views)

Shortcut

House/pet sitter available for Puerto Vallarta, any time in 2016

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am a home based investor living in California. I plan to apply for permanent residence in Mexico in January 2016, and indicate Puerto Vallarta's Airport as my point of entry. I am willing to house/pet sit for you in or close to Puerto Vallarta any time in 2016, including the rainy season. I have a flexible schedule, so, even if you are not sure how long you will be gone (as long as it's at least two weeks), that will work too.

Any length between one week and one year will work. I don't have a flight booked yet. I will book my flight once you tell me when you want the house sit to start. Short term notice is OK, as I plan to fly there, get my immigration straightened out with INM, buy a house, then come back to the US for moving my household stuff.

I love cats and small dogs ... as to big dogs ... hmmm .... not so much. But I am still willing to dog sit for the right property and the right amount of time.

Private message me on this board if you have any questions, or need a house/pet sitter.
-----------------------------------------------
God's Gift To Mexico
http://PuntaBanda.org

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4