Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

robt65

Oct 20, 2015, 4:43 PM

Post #1 of 6 (5812 views)

Shortcut

Good Travel Agencies for Internaational Travel

Can't Post | Private Reply
Can anyone recommend (from Experience) a really good Mexican travel agency for an International Flight from Mexico City to Japan for three weeks and Viet Nam for one week before returning home?
Thanks for any input,
Regards,
Robt65

Aaron+

Oct 21, 2015, 3:52 PM

Post #2 of 6 (5748 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robt65] Good Travel Agencies for Internaational Travel

AM curious why you do not just book it direct, as from American Airlines, or use a bonded travel agent in the USA (assuming you have a credit card to charge). I did some sample dates in November via the Kayak mulit-city option and came up with:
$1620
American Airlines

7:40a MEX 4:45p NRT 18h 05m 1 stop (DFW)
6:30p NRT 10:55p HAN 6h 25m nonstop
12:25a HAN 11:53a MEX 24h 28m 2 stops (NRT, DFW)
The Tokyo-Hanoi legs are operated by Japan Airlines, with an AA codeshare. (I did not know which Japanese or which Vietnamese destinations you would want.)

Happy trails!

robt65

Oct 21, 2015, 4:12 PM

Post #3 of 6 (5744 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Aaron+] Good Travel Agencies for Internaational Travel

Thanks Aaron+,
CC is not the problem. Not really any problems at all. I a or will be leaving from MEX and going via the shortest route first to Kyoto Japan for three weeks and then on to Vietnam for some old Memories and getting them straightened out.
I sent the family (wife 2 daughters, wife's mother as well as as my youngest daughters God Mother and God Father from

MEX to Cabo San Lucas for a holiday and was really impressed at Inter Jet. A really good airline. I was hoping they had a SFO connection as they do have some larger jets, but only to Houston. Which in itself may not be a bad idea, "if" we do not have to change terminals. I really do not want to get involved with that, if at all possible. I believe that in SFO that is not a problem with changing terminals. I absolutely hate TSA and their arrogant ways. We will be flying out and back business class as it is a long, long flight. Any ideas about that, not having to change terminals after leaving MEX and arriving at a state side airport for international departures?

Thanks

Regards,

Robt65

DavidHF

Oct 26, 2015, 3:11 PM

Post #4 of 6 (5552 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robt65] Good Travel Agencies for Internaational Travel

Fly to Seattle, that will provide you the shortest flight time to Japan. You will have to change terminals but it's easily done by the convenient train that runs between terminals.

If you want a good travel agent see Julie Ray.

robt65

Oct 26, 2015, 3:45 PM

Post #5 of 6 (5547 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] Good Travel Agencies for Internaational Travel

Thanks David HF,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . but who is Julie Ray and where and or how do I contact her?
Thanks Again,
Regards,
Robert

bournemouth

Oct 26, 2015, 5:56 PM

Post #6 of 6 (5534 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] Good Travel Agencies for Internaational Travel

Julie Ray: http://www.raytravelresources.com/

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4