Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Technical Mexico

bournemouth

Oct 12, 2015, 9:54 AM

Post #1 of 5 (6141 views)

Shortcut

Amazon freebie on Windows 10

Can't Post | Private Reply
In case anyone needs something like this, Amazon has a Kindle freebie, at this moment, Beginners Guide to Windows 10:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015T56PDQ

(This post was edited by RickS on Oct 12, 2015, 2:03 PM)

johanson / Moderator

Oct 12, 2015, 5:36 PM

Post #2 of 5 (6124 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bournemouth] Amazon freebie on Windows 10

Thanks for the post. When I was in Seattle in September I bought several books on line about Windows 10 via my US Amazon account. I think I paid about $10 US for each. I wish this offer were available a month ago. :)

EDIT: Oh these were hard cover books.

(This post was edited by johanson on Oct 12, 2015, 5:38 PM)

chinagringo

Oct 12, 2015, 5:40 PM

Post #3 of 5 (6120 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] Amazon freebie on Windows 10

Pete:

May I suggest you get in step with the rest of the world? Then again, that Bank of America/Merill Lynch account of yours can probably handle it? Too bad it can't control the weather or the Seahwaks lsoing to the Bengals!
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

johanson / Moderator

Oct 12, 2015, 6:07 PM

Post #4 of 5 (6116 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Amazon freebie on Windows 10

I don't know what it is. I'm on my computer 4 to 6 hours per day and read all of the time, but when it comes to instruction books, I would rather have a book in front of me next to the screen I am trying to learn. :)
And if you saw that Seahawks game on TV, you could imagine how sad this Seahawk fan is.

chinagringo

Oct 12, 2015, 6:41 PM

Post #5 of 5 (6112 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] Amazon freebie on Windows 10

Pete:

How about the reality that it often costs one to play and/or learn? Really quite simple - get something for free and you may just get what you paid for but pay a buck or two and you may get more out of the transaction?

As for the Seahawks - no excuses and while my team is 5/0, they probably shouldn't be?
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4