Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

bronco

Aug 2, 2015, 5:41 PM

Post #1 of 6 (13464 views)

Shortcut

fedx information/ajijic

Can't Post | Private Reply
looking for fedx service center anywhere from san antonio to ajijic central. a place who will provide bubble wrap ect if i need it. "mailboxs ect" has closed. any suggestions? who is reliable?

johanson

Aug 3, 2015, 6:01 AM

Post #2 of 6 (13436 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] fedx information/ajijic

It did not close. Rather it changed its name to something like iMail, moved to a new location then about a month ago moved back to the old location just east of the SuperLake Grocery store, in San Antonio

bronco

Aug 4, 2015, 1:28 PM

Post #3 of 6 (13373 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] fedx information/ajijic

thankyou peter. so MBE is back @ old location w/different name? do you know their phone #? want to check to see what supplies they have. they are are good backup place. contacted sun & moon, or luna something. they are in the mall w/torittos which is convenient. they are fluent in english, but dont sell the bubble wrap. where is the closet place that would sell that? paperstore on hidago? guess i can get some clean cardboard @ christina pharm if i choose this option.

johanson

Aug 4, 2015, 5:01 PM

Post #4 of 6 (13355 views)

Shortcut

Sadly Bronco, I have no idea what their phone # is. I use Handy Mail, these days which is one block to the West and charges less. However, the last time I checked and picked up my mail at Handy Mail, I walked next door and while there walked over to the old Mail Boxes Etc, walked in and although it has been remodeled and looks much better some of the same workers who used to be there are still there but in a company with a new name but offering, I guess, the same service.

Sorry I can not be more helpful
Pete

DavidHF

Aug 10, 2015, 11:03 AM

Post #5 of 6 (13213 views)

Shortcut

Mailboxes is gone from San Antonio. The location was taken by iShop & Mail, formerly located adjacent HSBC across from Walmart. iShop has packing materials and can ship via FedEx for you.

bronco

Aug 10, 2015, 11:10 AM

Post #6 of 6 (13208 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] fedx information/ajijic

thankyou. is moses still there? i have no idea why sol luna doesnt sell packing. nice to have this other option. if you have phone number i would appreciate. my directory is out dated.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4