Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Gulf of Mexico

Daniga

Jul 11, 2015, 7:49 AM

Post #1 of 6 (4966 views)

Shortcut

La Pesca, Mexico

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am posting this in an attempt to contact a woman named Norma who had posted a message back in 2008. She was looking for a 6 month rental in La Pesca, Mexico. I was interested in obtaining information from her about La Pesca, because it may be a place in which I would like to retire. It would sure be easier to talk to someone who has lived there, rather than rely on brochures, the internet, etc. Although I don't plan to retire for at least another 10 years, I am doing my homework now. I would like to live fairly close to the water, without having to pay the outrageous prices that the United States charges. I'm not sure that this Norma person is still connected to Mexconnect anymore. This is just a shot in the dark. If your there, Norma, please reply. Thank You,

Danette Loomis

rvgringo

Jul 11, 2015, 10:30 AM

Post #2 of 6 (4950 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Daniga] La Pesca, Mexico

Gathering information now is fun and informative, but it will all have changed in a decade; as will immigration requirments in all probability.
By the way: La Pesca, Mexico may get you several locations in various states. What is the Mexican State where this “fish“ is located?

RickS

Jul 11, 2015, 1:44 PM

Post #3 of 6 (4937 views)

Shortcut

Re: [rvgringo] La Pesca, Mexico

My money is on..... Tamaulipas, on the coast due east of Ciudad Victoria.

Daniga

Jul 11, 2015, 2:04 PM

Post #4 of 6 (4932 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] La Pesca, Mexico

You are correct...Tamaulipas.

Daniga

Jul 11, 2015, 2:05 PM

Post #5 of 6 (4932 views)

Shortcut

Re: [rvgringo] La Pesca, Mexico

It is called Tamaulipas.

mattoleriver

Jul 12, 2015, 1:26 PM

Post #6 of 6 (4904 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Daniga] La Pesca, Mexico

This appears to be the person that you are looking for. Latest log on was over three years ago.
http://www.mexconnect.com/...?username=normamc288

(This post was edited by RickS on Jul 12, 2015, 5:26 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4