Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

Gracious

Jun 26, 2015, 10:49 AM

Post #1 of 7 (5858 views)

Shortcut

Application Fee form for Temporary Residency visa

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi,

Last month I went to INM and I decided to do all processing myself so when I went to the INM office they told me I have to pay $3,519.00 Mexico Currency for 1 Year validity and they went to some where in the INM website and filled the details and gave print out of that form which then I took to create a demand draft of that said amount . I am going to renew my visa in some time . Can anyone please tell me :

1> Where is the link for the electronic version of that from which you need to fill for paying the application Fee ?

2> For temporary Resident visa renewal for 3 More years what is the drop value you should fill in Application Form . I need the DROP DOWN VALUE FOR FIRST TWO FIELD...Link of the same is

http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/Solicitud_de_Estancia

AlanMexicali

Jun 26, 2015, 11:13 AM

Post #2 of 7 (5849 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gracious] Application Fee form for Temporary Residency visa

In Reply To
Hi,

Last month I went to INM and I decided to do all processing myself so when I went to the INM office they told me I have to pay $3,519.00 Mexico Currency for 1 Year validity and they went to some where in the INM website and filled the details and gave print out of that form which then I took to create a demand draft of that said amount . I am going to renew my visa in some time . Can anyone please tell me :

1> Where is the link for the electronic version of that from which you need to fill for paying the application Fee ?

2> For temporary Resident visa renewal for 3 More years what is the drop value you should fill in Application Form . I need the DROP DOWN VALUE FOR FIRST TWO FIELD...Link of the same is

http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/Solicitud_de_Estancia

Normally you wait for the approval for your RT visa or a renewal and the INM officer gives you the form with all the amounts on it that you then take to the bank, pay, make copies of and then return to the same INM officer that day when he or she is finished with the person they are attending to you walk up and give them the paid form and bank form. Easier that way and no mistakes and only takes a minute for them to print out the form with all your information.

Printing it out first and paying might be a waste of time and energy for you.

(This post was edited by AlanMexicali on Jun 26, 2015, 11:20 AM)

Gracious

Jun 26, 2015, 11:20 AM

Post #3 of 7 (5841 views)

Shortcut

Re: [AlanMexicali] Application Fee form for Temporary Residency visa

Wonderful thanks for your reply . I was thinking last time they give me a prinout thats why that was a big help and I was thinking I am suppose to print the form .

Can you ans my second question ?

AlanMexicali

Jun 26, 2015, 11:26 AM

Post #4 of 7 (5840 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
Wonderful thanks for your reply . I was thinking last time they give me a prinout thats why that was a big help and I was thinking I am suppose to print the form .

Can you ans my second question ?

Residente Temporal
1 year $3,519 pesos
2 years $5,272 pesos
3 years $6,678 pesos
4 years $7,914 pesos

Processing Fee $1,124 pesos

Gracious

Jun 26, 2015, 12:42 PM

Post #5 of 7 (5826 views)

Shortcut

No my question was :

http://www.inm.gob.mx/...olicitud_de_Estancia

(This post was edited by RickS on Jun 26, 2015, 1:23 PM)

AlanMexicali

Jun 26, 2015, 2:35 PM

Post #6 of 7 (5813 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
No my question was :

http://www.inm.gob.mx/...olicitud_de_Estancia

1. Extender la estancia

2. Expedición de Tajeta de Residente por Renovación

You fill out the form and print it and when you take it to INM then they ask you 1 to 3 year renewal. This form doesn´t have that option.

Gracious

Jun 26, 2015, 4:08 PM

Post #7 of 7 (5800 views)

Shortcut

Thanks a lot for your information

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4