Richard92024

Jun 6, 2015, 3:56 PM

Post #1 of 1 (4916 views)

Shortcut

Need factory to make picture frames and glass

Can't Post | Private Reply
(Sorry, I don't speak Spanish)

Hi,

I am looking for a manufacturer in Mexico (preferably Tijuana) to make picture frames. The frames need to be high quality, round (circular), made of MDF, painted, and they need glass.

I have a small business in San Diego manufacturing and selling frames.

I have been having the frames made in China, but since I am so close to the Mexican border (30 miles north of Tijuana), I would like to explore getting the frames manufactured in Mexico... it's basically wood, and glass... very simple, and no assembly is required.

Full specs and photos are attached.

If this is something you can assist me with, I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Richard

Specifications for Wooden Picture Frame:

There are 3 separate components: the frame, the backing plate, and glass. No assembly is required.

See attached photo. I can supply more photos and a sample from a previous production.

1. FRAME:
Wood or MDF (or similar material), ROUND, 11 inch (279mm) diameter. One inch wide (25mm) x one inch deep (25mm), cut to shape.
Paint or Stain. SATIN finish in Espresso (dark mahogany) (Sample of exact color and finish will be provided)

Packaging: very basic - foam sheet only between the clock frames. No bags or individual boxes required.

Quantities: 500 / 1000 / 5000

2. BACKING PLATES:
MDF (or similar) 10 3/8 inches round, 1/8 inch thick. No paint finish

Packaging: very basic. No bags or individual boxes required.

3. GLASS:
Size: 9 9/16 inches ROUND, Approx 1/16" thick (1.5mm)
Quality: high quality control, no splits or scratches. Must be clean (no smudges or dust).

Packaging: very basic. No bags or individual boxes required.

NO ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED
SHIP to San Diego, CA.

For the initial production run, I am looking for a quantity of 500 pieces. At this stage, my business is small, but growing rapidly. Once a good working relationship is in place, I would like to increase the quantities, and would also consider having the assembly carried out.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4