Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

Intercasa

Jun 4, 2015, 11:58 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3419 views)

Shortcut

SRE Fill in form DNN3 for Mexican Citizenship

Can't Post | Private Reply
SRE has updated their request form that is required to be used when you want to be a Mexican citizen. They do not want the form hand written and want it typed. I made it a pdf fill in form you can fill in your details and then print copies.

Yes, there is a little bit of shameless advertising for me at the end of the form but I spent the time to create it as many people have had problems typing on the form and had hand written ones rejected. Just type in the form fields and you can erase any info that appears there as well.

The link for the form is http://www.chapalalaw.com/dnn3%20SRE%202015%20Fill%20in.pdf
Mexican licensed attorney (Cédula #7928026) and official court translator (Perito Traductor). Mx 376-765-7553, USA 805-683-4848

Aaron+

Jun 5, 2015, 8:28 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3347 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Intercasa] SRE Fill in form DNN3 for Mexican Citizenship

I have no intention of applying for Mexican citizenship. Nonetheless, I applaud your initiative, even with "shameless" advertising. Who has a working typewriter anymore? Mexican government offices need to adapt to 21st century business pratices.

addtocart

Jun 5, 2015, 8:44 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3345 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Aaron+] SRE Fill in form DNN3 for Mexican Citizenship

Can't Post |

In Reply To
I have no intention of applying for Mexican citizenship. Nonetheless, I applaud your initiative, even with "shameless" advertising. Who has a working typewriter anymore? Mexican government offices need to adapt to 21st century business pratices.

Good luck with that. The first thing you see when you walk into a gob'mint office, hospital, etc. is a manual typewriter that you thought was donated to a museum years ago.

sparks

Jun 5, 2015, 10:52 AM

Post #4 of 4 (3323 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Intercasa] SRE Fill in form DNN3 for Mexican Citizenship

Some just said their hand written was accepted in Colima a few weeks ago

Sparks Mexico Blog - Sparks Costalegre

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4