Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

Gracious

May 30, 2015, 7:06 PM

Post #1 of 3 (3796 views)

Shortcut

Residencies Temporal || Pre Registration Question

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi,

On Friday I went for my INM registration process in Mexico city and INM accepted my documents .

I want to firstly thank you for all in this group who helped me to fill the documents .You guys rock ,

Step-2: INM asked me to PRE-Register in their website using the NUT an password . I have some question about the same can you please help me to solve them ?

Question-1 : I will be working in Mexico but I will get paid in USD , There is a question about " Ingreso promedio neto mensual en pesos mexicano" means * Monthly net average income in Mexican peso , So the question is I am not really going to get paid anything in Mexico so should i put ZERO over here or should i convert my USD to PESO and then write here in this question ?

Question-2
Background , I have been working on my US visa in Mexico from last 6 months . Basically I come here for 2 weeks and then go back home . and then again come back . now INM is asking :

* Años de experiencia laboral en México and * Periodo de contratación in english
* Years of experience in Mexico and * Period of hiring

My Ans to this is : years of experience is =1 i am thinking if more than 6 months then i should write 1.,
About period of hiring : should i Say 6 months or should i say Zero ? Because I am not really hired by any Mexico company . I am just on deputation or you can say 2 weeks here in Mexico and 2 weeks in US, So what I should really ans here ?

YucaLandia

May 31, 2015, 6:26 AM

Post #2 of 3 (3753 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Gracious] Residencies Temporal || Pre Registration Question

Report your expected total monthly income. They may ask for documentation to prove this.

The question about the " Periodo de contratación" assumes you have a job offer from a Mexican firm - and they are requesting that you enter the amount of time that your prospective employer is offering you to work in Mexico. Again, they may ask for documentation to prove this.

Happy Trails,
steve
-
Read-on MacDuff
E-visit at http://yucalandia.com

Gracious

Jun 1, 2015, 9:34 AM

Post #3 of 3 (3664 views)

Shortcut

Re: [YucaLandia] Residencies Temporal || Pre Registration Question

Thanks everyone ,

Today my second step of Finger print is completed . I went to the INM office and gave them passport and photographs(total 3= 2 front view and 1 side view) and I was done in 20 mins .

They ask me to collect my card in 2 days i.e. on June-3-2015.

Thanks everyone for helping me out ,

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4