Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Southern Mexico

thevalerieleigh

Feb 18, 2015, 1:30 PM

Post #1 of 4 (7981 views)

Shortcut

Dental work - Cancun

Can't Post | Private Reply
Friend from the U.S. would like to get some quality dental work done in or near Cancun. As I live in Jalisco, I can't speak from experience and hope someone there can help out.
She needs some extensive work done and I am hoping to find a quality Dentist for her.
Any suggestions and info. would be helpful.

Thanks,
Valerie :)

pako

Feb 27, 2015, 7:09 AM

Post #2 of 4 (7915 views)

Shortcut

Re: [thevalerieleigh] Dental work - Cancun

Hola.

If your friend wants to come to Valladolid (in Yucatan, 2 hours from Cancun), I am quite happy with the dentista here. It is a mother daughter team of dentistas. Modern office. Daughter is a recent graduate.

Dra. Marianela Arjona Cobos. Cel phone 985.100.4592.

Saludos,

Ya'ax ich

CozICan

Feb 28, 2015, 9:29 AM

Post #3 of 4 (7879 views)

Shortcut

Cozumel has a number of good dentists that are reasonably priced. They are very popular with tourists that come to get dental work done while enjoying the Island Vacation. My favorite is Alejandra Novoa Carus, Here is a link to her website . http://www.cozumel-dentist.com/index.html

She speaks perfect English.

(This post was edited by RickS on Feb 28, 2015, 9:52 AM)

Fumi

Oct 2, 2015, 6:10 PM

Post #4 of 4 (6900 views)

Shortcut

I used to live in Cancun for eight years and always went to Clara Milla, who has an office at the Galenia Hospital, near the Plaza Las Americas, right on the freeway to Playa del Carmen. She was on the pricey side but she always got the job done. I've been to her for cleanings and for gum recession treatment.

I also have friends who are dentists as well but never went to them because I had a dental plan with Galenia. If you are still interested, I can get you the numbers of my friends' offices. They all speak English.
Dedicated to an absolute state of wanderlust and discovery.

http://www.ismexicosafe.org/

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4